Deadwood, Robson and Afamasaga are not up to FG

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
G

These three along with NBQ should join that famous club released at the end of the year as they are not up to first grade standard.

Des should have played wells and Mauro today instead.

Re: Deadwood, Robson and Afamasaga are rubbish

lets be honest, most of them are only there as roundouts in our PL side. With 5 of our 13 starters out it was always going to be the loss we had to have.

2 weeks out from the melbourne game is perfect.

Mauro has an injury otherwise he would have been in brfore afamasaga

Jack was puffing after 10 mins - not ready for NRL

The Wheel link said:
Jack was puffing after 10 mins - not ready for NRL

But I thought that he had a full offseason this year to get fit?  I cannot see him making first grade again after today's effort.

Surely Wells is better than deadwood or Jack A? 

Robson is a joke, jim beam cup for you champ, Afamasaga will be a good back up provided he looses a thousand kilos and can run a 100 in under a minute!

They focused a lot of their attack at Robson - he did nothing all game neither did Jack and to be honest I wouldn't even know if Deadwood played

Well, in regards to Robson, the writing was on the wall very early in the Parramatta match, where all he had was the inside ball, something that was picked up very quickly by the commentators. His passing and kicking game was very basic and he didn't run the ball once, so I was a tad shocked that he got another crack at first grade. I am sure Cliffy Lyons would have added more dash and he is nearly 50!!

Robson is noted for his kicking game mainly and he never really got a chance to show it

I was on the NRL website looking at the team stats and for awhile all of Deadwood's numebrs read 0.  should've taken a screenshot... :p

If we cop a lot of bad injuries we are history as yesterday shows. Mind you, we were down and they were up. Whilst the scoreboard didn't look good, the first fifteen minutes aside, the score flattered them.

Until they scored that try just before half time I thought we were right in the game (except the first 15 mins).

The penalties they got were the killers too. Most were when they were deep in their own half. Just made it too easy for them to get down our end.

I am still scratching my head at a few of the penalties

the first 15 minutes, the Roosters had to do virtually no hard yards. They were piggy backed out of their own end and managed to put on some soft tries.

And then the "get square" penalties were given when we were on tackle 1 in the attacking zone, which effectively made no difference.

And it was a ROOSTERS fan that threw a bottle of water at the ref ! Buwahahahahahaha....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4