Dean Ritchie in the Tele today

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
Dean Ritchie in the Tele
The only downside to the entire day was Brookvale Oval ground announcer, Grant Goldman, who talked and yelled throughout the entire game, mis-pronouncing player's names and stuffing up the scores. At one point when Watmough made a break, Goldman yelled: "See that run Ricky."

I was sitting on the hill and I couldn't understand anything being said. The sound was terrible, even the music being played at half time wasn't clear.

You have to remember his mate zorba was behind grants sacking so of course the bulldog is goIng to take potshots at him.

King said:
I was sitting on the hill and I couldn't understand anything being said. The sound was terrible, even the music being played at half time wasn't clear.

Spot on King its worse than ever. I am pretty sure that they announced the Kapersky sponsorship extension at the ground however I found out reading it on here last night. We couldnt hear a thing.

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dean Ritchie in the Tele
The only downside to the entire day was Brookvale Oval ground announcer, Grant Goldman, who talked and yelled throughout the entire game, mis-pronouncing player's names and stuffing up the scores. At one point when Watmough made a break, Goldman yelled: "See that run Ricky."

It doesn't require any deductive reasoning to know that Goldy was backing Choc-Rock by giving one to Rick Stuart for his error of selection :exclamation:

The cables are still being re-laid and that is why the eastern side has no sound. The Jane Try Stand is clear but a bit too loud.

Kaspersky backing Manly for another 3 years should have been Ritchie's story.
In a period of stressed finances, its a major coup for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles :heart:

As stated you couldn't hear anything on The Hill. Strangely, the sound system was much clearer on the Hill a couple of weeks earlier V Canberra.

HappilyManly said:
Berkeley_Eagle said:
Dean Ritchie in the Tele

It doesn't require any deductive reasoning to know that Goldy was backing Choc-Rock by giving one to Rick Stuart for his error of selection :exclamation:

The cables are still being re-laid and that is why the eastern side has no sound. The Jane Try Stand is clear but a bit too loud.

Kaspersky backing Manly for another 3 years should have been Ritchie's story.
In a period of stressed finances, its a major coup for the Mighty Manly Sea Eagles :heart:

I laid a few cables myself this morning.

I could hear everything from where I was in the Jane Try stand.

I love GG's work. I can't say the same about Ritchies.

MadMarcus said:
I could hear everything from where I was in the Jane Try stand.

I love GG's work. I can't say the same about Ritchies.

Dean Ritchie is nothing but a hack. He is on the outer at the telecrap.
Overlooked for the head league writer and is known at the paper as a one trick pony. He will not write anything good about Perry and manly admin because for his friendship with Zorba.
Please take the redundancy bulldog and leave us in peace.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/harrigan-admits-roosters-were-wrongly-denied-try-against-manly-in-their-round-11-clash/story-e6frexnr-1226362719576

Look at the name under BRAD HARRISON'S picture.....FAILURE TELUCRAP

Good news about Kaspersky signing for another 3 years. Doesn't surprise me that the Telegraph didn't report it.

Andy1972
Manly Forever.

The sound on the Hill has been a debacle since the groundwork was undertaken. A few complained about it being too loud but now you hear nothing. It is poorer than poor. Something serious has to be done as half the crowd does not get the comments.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6