Dean Whare vs knights

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Eagles2nv

DESpicable Manly
Was it just me, or did anyone else think that whare was a bit of a ball hog last night. I felt alot of times he got the ball he should of passed, esp on our right side.

Even more so when he made that break in the second half and should have passed inside, instead of trying to out step boyd.

I feel he is a very talented kid, and wishing all the best at penrith. But i was probably disappointed in him the most last night.

The whole team was down last night and not much went their way. I thought he tried hard but couldn't make much of an impact.

Yeah total opposite to Snake who passes the ball to others even when he could score the try.

DSM5 said:
After last nights efforts, both Whare and T-Rex can go.

I was thinking the same thing about Whare. I had wraps on him at the start of the year, but I think locking up Jorge Tafua was the right option. He looks like he has better raw talent than Whare.

Tony needs to get himself involved more. Much like Todd Carney in SOO he needs to go in field and look for the ball and want to do something with it.

Tony needs to stop loitering. he needs to be the man getting himself in position and demanding the ball when any kind of roll is building rather than being told. he needs to be a few steps back rather than going off standing starts. We all know he can do it, he knows he can do it, but just doesn't seem to have the want to take the ball up unless it's thrust at him. Going to have to watch his offloading too, opposition will notice and have players hanging around the tackle waiting for the ball. Lately he seems to be looking more for the offload than taking those extra few metres forward in the hit up.

Last night was a flashback to the 'frustrating' years of t-rex. fingers crossed next week we see the more recent years.

it'd be a great ploy i think to say no offloads, just run forward for a half, get him in the game, at least one hit up per set straight up the guts, make the tacklers use their energy hauling him down. they won't all be gems, but with speed men like barba, morris etc. one of those hail mary offloads could be costly if it goes wrong.
I still think we will get great value out of him in the home stretch, i just don't think his mind is 100% focused at the moment. hopefully playing against future club doesn't set that focus further back.

Tafua is looking better each week with more confidence. that game should be the kick up the arse needed to get minds on the job for the tough run home.

Jorge even leapt in the air to grab a high kick. If they can fix that part of his game, he could be anything.

torana355 said:
Yeah total opposite to Snake who passes the ball to others even when he could score the try.

Snake does that quite a bit. It cost us In the WCC. I wish he would be more selfish.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6