Dear BA or Cherry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Surely DCE can scout Horo. By the looks of DCEs form this week, it appears all he DID was scout for the Titans.

Terrible performance. Now steered his team to one win from three games so far.

Couldn't find anything wrong with Hiku's game this week so deciding to switch whipping boys have we ??

DCE could not take control of the game, he ain't worth whatever the Titans paid him.

250k on tonights performance.

I was underwhelmed by tonight's performance but the continual sticking a knife into individuals is getting seriously annoying. How many ways can you negative Nancy's say the same ****?

I was underwhelmed by tonight's performance but the continual sticking a knife into individuals is getting seriously annoying. How many ways can you negative Nancy's say the same ****?

I disagree. Last week, people were hailing DCEs praises mate. This week, he's ****, after reportedly recruiting for his future team.

If he plays poorly, are people not allowed to say that?

Name one thing positive to the side's progression that Horo did

And yes Hiku was great

What were your thoughts on Horo and DCEs game C & C?

Well obviously Horo didn't have that good of a game (minor understatement ;) ) Maybe he was over enthusiastic after finally getting a crack but unfortunatelt it didn't happen for him tonight.

DCE....well not the best game from him either. The forwards tried their guts out and gave him a bit of a platform but he didn't really make the most of it. Some of Ballin's service wasn't great tonight (one very good pass that made Mateo's try though) which probably didn't help his cause. Also he didn't really seem to click with the hole runners and the timing was out, leaving him posted a lot. You also must remember he was without Killer on that RHS to straighten things, Williame was hardly sighted. The guy is going to get crucified here for every game that he doesn't play out of skin. I honestly believe he is putting in, and will all year, any sportsperson would in his position. His kicking wasn't that great tonight either, strong wind didn't make it easy.

Surely DCE can scout Horo. By the looks of DCEs form this week, it appears all he DID was scout for the Titans.

Terrible performance. Now steered his team to one win from three games so far.
Not to mention pretty **** average at the back end of last year...

Last edited by a moderator:
Heaps of different ways mate.
Million dollars and being a shi! Bag, bog average player will earn a million different criticisms.

Well obviously Horo didn't have that good of a game (minor understatement ;) ) Maybe he was over enthusiastic after finally getting a crack but unfortunatelt it didn't happen for him tonight.

DCE....well not the best game from him either. The forwards tried their guts out and gave him a bit of a platform but he didn't really make the most of it. Some of Ballin's service wasn't great tonight (one very good pass that made Mateo's try though) which probably didn't help his cause. Also he didn't really seem to click with the hole runners and the timing was out, leaving him posted a lot. You also must remember he was without Killer on that RHS to straighten things, Williame was hardly sighted. The guy is going to get crucified here for every game that he doesn't play out of skin. I honestly believe he is putting in, and will all year, any sportsperson would in his position. His kicking wasn't that great tonight either, strong wind didn't make it easy.

His behaviour warrants criticism. As one of the top 3 paid players in the game, he just can't have off games. Thurstons worst isnt that much different to his best. He's consistent...yet paid heaps less.

Bare In mind, we are one solitary win from three. We got shutout in last years finals, and won 15% of our 8 leading games to that point (nnot to mention our embarrassment in the trials and nines).

He's not stealing us enough games for the tribulation he has put the club through.

Over promise, and under deliver comes to mind.

Surely Horo now drops below Andrews and Chee Kam in the pecking order after that abomination

Ok, I am going to have to partition silvertails in my life as wading through a million criticisms of Foz, Cherry, Horo, ...and every other player who pulls on the jersey is losing its appeal. Enjoy yourselves but it tells me more about you than you realise.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4