Dear Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always fun reading your treatises on why your mates should lighten up Ryan.

Helps us get through the long off-season.@;)

Always fun reading your treatises on why your mates should lighten up Ryan.

Helps us get through the long off-season.@;)

It's a treatise because if I just said something like, "wombat you dumb ****, shut the **** up you deadbeat loser" like most others would respond to him after that post, I'd be no better than him, when calling others dickheads. Just shows a lack of education really.

Now, that's an example of how some would reply, not what I actually think or feel, so that doesn't relate to wombat from myself.

At least I make the effort to reply to posts like this with SOME sense of maturity. Just trying to take his post out of the toilet, and bring it back into the adult arena.

Barret has landed a sweet deal here. He has a very strong team and if we go far he will become the next supercoach, which will set him up for life cash wise. Will probly have the dogs offer him millions if we win the g.f.

Interesting contest of styles. The Penn/Zorba style seems highly controlling. The Barrett style seems highly autonomy supportive. Both have definite ideas of what they trying to do, just the methods of achieving them differ. Hopefully Barrett gets the chance to apply his style without interference.
Bozo's arm already has poop on it up to his elbow mate..
That's the way to do it...........

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7