Dear Joe Kelly

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Dear Joe,
As you may be aware, we recently lost our 2 international halves to other teams. As in they won't be playing for us next year.
I'm no mathematician (just an accountant), but generally when you lose players, you then need to replace them. You spent some time at Chelsea FC I believe. Imagine you lost both your starting central midfielders. I imagine you would have then found replacements in the market in the summer or winter transfer periods.
Rugby league halves are like central midfielders - just like the latter link with defenders and attackers to help score goals, league halves are the key link between the forwards and the backs in attack. I'm assuming you know this.
It is already past Round 8, and we currently do not have any starting halves for next year. As a long-time Member, this deeply concerns me, especially considering the dearth of available options currently on the market. We need quality halves in order to compete.
I look forward to your response, and actions. Preferably before Round 13.
Regards
Crusher

Joe might be hoping to sign a couple of Chelsea mids when they are here in June ;)

Maybe this has been done to death in 30 other threads...how about you come up with something constructive or supportive?
To continually jump on the bandwagon and try and paint our club CEO as an idiot does not really create anything positive.
I am not singling you out, but maybe it is time to turn the negativity on this subject of signing halves around.
I am sure the club as a whole are concisely aware of the current predicament.
Or we can just continue to shot **** at them every day until we are satisfied! Much more fun hey :)

What's to be positive about (not all Joe's fault) but we have lost 2 (ex) international forwards and 2 international halves in the past 6 months (for different reasons).

So many rumours about the coach (back him or sack him) and the people we have employed in jobs appear so inept that we have had to drag Bozo (love him and it's good he is back) back to help the club.

I don't think it is asking 2 much to make a decent signing or 2 if that comes across as negative or putting **** on them 2 bad it's the truth.

Last edited:
Maybe this has been done to death in 30 other threads...how about you come up with something constructive or supportive?
To continually jump on the bandwagon and try and paint our club CEO as an idiot does not really create anything positive.
I am not singling you out, but maybe it is time to turn the negativity on this subject of signing halves around.
I am sure the club as a whole are concisely aware of the current predicament.
Or we can just continue to shot **** at them every day until we are satisfied! Much more fun hey :)
Why should we support these people in charge? You shouldn't be so sensitive it is not criticism these are facts. As fans who invest time, emotion and money into this team we have every right to vent and release our frustration on the guys as these people are making a mess of the joint and from what we can see there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

I think its best to wait till the round 13 circus ends. As they say all will be revealed.

The club needs to get it right with the next few decisions.

I want to focus on this season. Who knows it might just improve.

Joe somehow go a message to me on this very topic, so this thread seems the best place to put it.

Dear valued MWSE fan/customer/small stakeholder/associate/panic merchant/gold member,

Recruitment takes time as it is quite an involved process. Additionally we have many options we must look at before we implement the strategy for our chosen path. Of course, it would be counter productive to the success of our plans to be telegraphing our intentions before we can secure them.

We here in management would like to keep you updated on a daily basis but are unable to send you a press release/hand written note/carrier pigeon/laser message/decoder-unit/brief/cone of silence/email/ or hieroglyphic writing on papyrus paper, but please rest assured if you dont go dropping your f8%$#ing bundle before we can announce these things, the world will still turn & the sun still rise & this football club will still field a competitive team in the NRL for 2016.

Thank you, love & kissy kisses
Joe

Why should we support these people in charge? You shouldn't be so sensitive it is not criticism these are facts. As fans who invest time, emotion and money into this team we have every right to vent and release our frustration on the guys as these people are making a mess of the joint and from what we can see there is no light at the end of the tunnel.
And you know that it's a mess HOW???
Do you have a conduit to the club's internal dealings in player retention, contract negotiations and roster planning??? Answer would be a big fat NO!
Whilst I am disappointed at the current situation, banging on about it thread after thread will do JACK ****.
If I want to support the club blindly, who are you to come on here and question it-after all it is just my opinion that we are over doing the continual bagging of the club's admin.
That's what I think mate, and if you don't like it, tough **** :)

Probably going over old ground but I blame the current system, not the fans, for the despair. Players signed a year out, potential for back flips and un-back flips. Really the best management policy ends up keeping real quiet until the round 13 deadline which only exacerbates the anxiety of the fans. We don't know if our guys are failing or will pull off the signing of the season (for weeks to come).
When Fulton went we knew about it after the season, got over it in the off season, and came back to footy in the new year.
The NRL hierarchy appear to be over it as well, so let's hope no-one else has to go through this in seasons to come.

Last edited:
Joe somehow go a message to me on this very topic, so this thread seems the best place to put it.

Dear valued MWSE fan/customer/small stakeholder/associate/panic merchant/gold member,

Recruitment takes time as it is quite an involved process. Additionally we have many options we must look at before we implement the strategy for our chosen path. Of course, it would be counter productive to the success of our plans to be telegraphing our intentions before we can secure them.

We here in management would like to keep you updated on a daily basis but are unable to send you a press release/hand written note/carrier pigeon/laser message/decoder-unit/brief/cone of silence/email/ or hieroglyphic writing on papyrus paper, but please rest assured if you dont go dropping you f8%$#ing bundle before we can announce these things, the world will still turn & the sun still rise & this football club will still field a competitive team in the NRL for 2016.

Thank you, love & kissy kisses
Joe
Quite a wicked sense of humour our Joe has

Mr Kelly . Well that's all I can say .
roberthughes_t620.jpg

Hehe

I said in some thread that's long dead... We are more toxic than any club in the NRL and no marquee players will be knocking on our door anytime soon.

We certainly won't sign a marquee until 2V is either safe or booted.

We are bottom of the barrel lads and ladettes. Amazing isn't it.

Oh and as a side note, I find the music thread far more uplifting than the poor footy one now. Come join me !!!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2