Dear Jorge: Please forgive me

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It happens. I thought Matt Hayden was one of the worst cricketers to ever be given a baggy green when he started his test career. Got a fair feed of humble pie there. I was also guilty of wondering out loud whether Glenn Stewart would ever amount to anything. That question got well and truely answered too.

It happens. I thought Matt Hayden was one of the worst cricketers to ever be given a baggy green when he started his test career. Got a fair feed of humble pie there. I was also guilty of wondering out loud whether Glenn Stewart would ever amount to anything. That question got well and truely answered too.

I jumped the gun last night with 20 to go and said "bring on 2013, Manly are gone"

I was ashamed and deleted it after cleaning the egg off my face!!

I jumped the gun last night with 20 to go and said "bring on 2013, Manly are gone"

I was ashamed and deleted it after cleaning the egg off my face!!

It's all well & good scoring tries and making linebreaks but you've got to stop them too. He's going okay for a young bloke but I don't think he has quite squared the ledger yet though.

It's all well & good scoring tries and making linebreaks but you've got to stop them too. He's going okay for a young bloke but I don't think he has quite squared the ledger yet though.

What thread were you reading Clint - I didn't see anyone calling for tooves to be sacked.

The people posting were giving their opinion on the way we were playing blow by blow.

It was honest and reflected the sloppy rubbish that was dished up for the first 55 mins of play.

Where were your positive posts in that thread.

Reckon there's a few people who need to wind their necks in mate!

What thread were you reading Clint - I didn't see anyone calling for tooves to be sacked.

The people posting were giving their opinion on the way we were playing blow by blow.

It was honest and reflected the sloppy rubbish that was dished up for the first 55 mins of play.

Cameron said:
Jorge Taufa's attacking game is out standing he is in the top 10 of line breaks in the nrl. The coaching staff need to work with him on his kick defusion every week teams are targeting him since that broncos game at suncorp. If they fix that we have a superstar in the making because his combo with kfoz and Matai has been awesome.

Good comment son:)

Cameron said:
Jorge Taufa's attacking game is out standing he is in the top 10 of line breaks in the nrl. The coaching staff need to work with him on his kick defusion every week teams are targeting him since that broncos game at suncorp. If they fix that we have a superstar in the making because his combo with kfoz and Matai has been awesome.

Good comment son:)

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hopefully the lesson is learnt again to not write somebody off after 10-15 1st grade games !!

I thought people might have learnt after watching Matai and Glenn Stewart come along that it takes some time to settle into the top level

Agreed. I think it takes about 50 first grade games to really settle in. You don't get to 50 unless you show some promise though and Jorge has shown bucket loads of that.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Hopefully the lesson is learnt again to not write somebody off after 10-15 1st grade games !!

I thought people might have learnt after watching Matai and Glenn Stewart come along that it takes some time to settle into the top level

Agreed. I think it takes about 50 first grade games to really settle in. You don't get to 50 unless you show some promise though and Jorge has shown bucket loads of that.

Jerry1 said:

Hey Jerry,

you are right. I did not post anything positive during this time because it was pretty ordinary footy. But at the same time I also wasn't calling for coaches to be sacked and saying that bring on 2013 'cause 2012 is finished.
I make a point of not posting during the games as I prefer to just watch the game and scream at the tele.

Go back and re-read the thread mate and I quote "Toovey should be replaced. "

Jerry1 said:

Hey Jerry,

you are right. I did not post anything positive during this time because it was pretty ordinary footy. But at the same time I also wasn't calling for coaches to be sacked and saying that bring on 2013 'cause 2012 is finished.
I make a point of not posting during the games as I prefer to just watch the game and scream at the tele.

Go back and re-read the thread mate and I quote "Toovey should be replaced. "

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8