Dear Mod,

You have anonymously moved a thread to the dust bin of Silvertails (The conspiracy theory forum) I started which discussed a well known phenomenon that is present in businesses today known as the "Office psychopath" This small thread referenced quotes from a Doctor and was attributed to a news source, it was general commentary about office psychopaths..

In the light of statements coming to light about our recently departed head coach - and previous behaviour displayed I thought it made for some interesting reading. At no time did it stray into the realm of conspiracy which is defined as:

1 a secret plan or agreement to carry out an illegal or harmful act, esp with political motivation; plot
2. the act of making such plans in secret

No reference to secret plans or agreements in that thread my friend - just maybe some poor pseudo psychology.

I am seeking clarification as to what the esteemed members of the secret society of Silvertails Moderators (read as tongue in cheek) will consider to be conspiracy and what is worthy of posting on the main forum - I apologise for apparently inadvertently straying from the path

Yours in posting and all things Silvertails

Perplexed

Mate, it is a close to a conspiracy theory. It is one thing to comment on news items that are published, it is another to come up with your own initiated theory that Des is an office psychopath. I just don't get where that is a legitimate football topic to be discussed in its own thread. If you had added it to one of the dozen Des threads then I might have let it go.

No worries - while I initially disagrees with your thoughts I understand your reasoning and am happy to abide by the decision of the ref, thanks for that. Honestly just wanted to understand the reasoning, and rather than engage in mod bashing thought I would ask the question and hoped wrapping it in a little humour might be OK..seems I was mis-guided

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2