Dear Roger Ramjet.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
the mauler said:
The Chookpen site has crashed... Lol.. Just like their team!!

Looks to be up, but this site gets hammered after a loss, its taken years of tweaking and a significant dollar investment to handle the savage beating the servers get when we get a savage beating on the field.

Forums are not as lightweight as they used to be and the constant SPAM and bot attacks that these sites get are incredible. I have turned off filtering in my email for the server firewalls, I am getting at least one email a minute for SMTP and SSHD attacks as well as someone the last week who has been snooping about other server features.

I feel for them as from what I can tell I am pretty sure they are on a hosted forum so have limited ability to maintain these things.

On another note, make sure to get more of your peers here, id like to see how much traffic we can get and handle ;) 541 members at one time is our current record, I would love to see a thousand members online at the same time talking.

'That was the worst softest performance ever. We had a phuking market to win by 50pts and we lose! What a shameful night and absolute disgrace. Seriously who the phuk were half them sharks players? We are a bunch of soft bitches... Going into the bye tonight was a 4 premiership pt game and we played like a bunch of fairy handbag carrying women! Seriously considering pulling mine and my families membership... They made me sick tonight!'

As I've always said, Life's always better on the North Side of the Bridge!

ManlyArmy said:
'That was the worst softest performance ever. We had a phuking market to win by 50pts and we lose! What a shameful night and absolute disgrace. Seriously who the phuk were half them sharks players? We are a bunch of soft bitches... Going into the bye tonight was a 4 premiership pt game and we played like a bunch of fairy handbag carrying women! Seriously considering pulling mine and my families membership... They made me sick tonight!'

As I've always said, Life's always better on the North Side of the Bridge!

That's absolute gold!! Lol

Originally Posted by Rooster Chris
Oh we have a chookpen keyboard tough guy.... Get a life you farking jerk. Been a roosters supporter for 36 years and tonights game was disgraceful, but probably not to you because your whole life is probably like that you grub.
Fark off you fair whether imbecile, I'm not the won threatening to hand back my membership you soft cock.

Oh and for the record i've been a supporter for nearly 40 Years also. My kids are members as well. Is your boyfreind also a roosters supporter?

Oh dear, their turning on each other.... Lol

Which of their players are they bagging? If it was me it would be JWH.

edit: and about 10 others. Sharks made good breaks every time they got the ball.

Dan said:
the mauler said:
On another note, make sure to get more of your peers here, id like to see how much traffic we can get and handle ;) 541 members at one time is our current record, I would love to see a thousand members online at the same time talking.

Thats the Spirit Dan !

The second half tonight was an embarrassment.
SBW can f-ck off back to Union. He plays when he wants to, he has suspect character and motivation. He thinks he is above rugby league. Go away now.
Maloney is another bloke whose mind is nowhere near Bondi. I don't know what his personal problems are but they are huge.

No chance this year.......no team spirit and CLEARLY internal problems.
Looks like robinsons honeymoon is over. Mate, you've got a lot of work to do.

Good to see their supporters are sticking tight through the tough time!! Lol...

Originally Posted by Rooster Sucker
Uncle Nick thought he could save a few bucks tonight by not paying for Shayne to ref this one and it backfired big time. Now everyone knows we are a bunch of heartless pretenders. We should all boycott City Ford.

wedgetail eagle said:
Chip and Chase said:
the mauler said:

Too many fans trying to get on there and post in the "Why does SBW's hair still look immaculate after 80 minutes of NRL ? Isn't he a forward ?" thread.
He's a Dapper Dan man. ;)
"My hair....!!"

Stole it, and it is now my avatar

They're turning on the whole team over at the Chook Pen. Schitzel, $BW, Baloney, even their coach Mrs Robinson. Some are even going so far as saying that Mini and Jake Friend are the only players over there really worth anything.

Chooks fans are having a bigger meltdown than the Wicked Witch of the West LOL. There is even a thread claiming "Goodbye 2014" :D

Hell, there are even some over there questioning a fix, giving the half-time Sportsbet odds as some sort of proof (Chooks were $1 at the half....Sharks were $101). They seem to be questioning whether or not Baloney is in on it citing his poor goal kicking in the past couple of weeks.

At Manly we've had some tough losses this year, including a few we shouldn't have lost. At times in these forums we've been critical of our players. But never have I heard anyone here at Silvertails claim the season is gone.

On a positive note, there is one thread over there talking about our loss to the Scumdogs and they are saying the same as was said here. The Scumdogs got away with murder laying all over tackled players.

Now if someone would only ban ramjet from the forums to stop his right of reply (and other trolling gibberish), then all would be well.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8