Dear Roger Ramjet.......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RiverEagle said:
Um yeah mate...Do you really want to be anywhere remotely near a Rolf Harris reference right now?!

:s

:p

oooops....

And i just meant i have a big peni5!

"Two little boys had to little *bleep*, each had a wooden *bleep*

globaleagle said:
RiverEagle said:
Um yeah mate...Do you really want to be anywhere remotely near a Rolf Harris reference right now?!

:s

oooops....

And i just meant i have a big peni5!

"Two little boys had to little *bleep*, each had a wooden *bleep*

Two or too?

Alan told me to post that. :p

Now you have done it Mozzie, before GE only gave me a hard time for spelling, if we start grammar corrections I'm stuffed like brokeback mountain.

Alan said:
Now you have done it Mozzie, before GE only gave me a hard time for spelling, if we start grammar corrections I'm stuffed like brokeback mountain.

Really? You assume GE would like to stuff you "brokeback mountain" style? That could be painful. Apparently GE has a big peni5!!

Better you than me old mate.

Hey @Stevo, are you gettin' all this??? :s

Alan said:

Not that there's anything wrong with that!

I have seen Brokeback Mountain, and thought it was ok (RIP Heath).

In a totally artistic sense, of course!

Perhaps Baloney and Pearce need a night or two in a tent (in the ''Blue Mountains'') to rekindle their combo...!

mozgrame said:
Alan said:

Really? You assume GE would like to stuff you "brokeback mountain" style? That could be painful. Apparently GE has a big peni5!!

Better you than me old mate.

Hey @Stevo, are you gettin' all this??? :s

I meant to type 'pencil' though the 'end' result would be the same.

I've done no blocking, perhaps one of the mods?

Alan said:
@Dan have you blocked the chookies trolls or are they just vey quite?
The only noise to be heard from Chook fans currently is a muffled sobbing sound as they grapple with the realisation that back to back was a pipe dream.

Dan said:
I've done no blocking, perhaps one of the mods?

I doubt that anyone has blocked them but if they have then it wasn't me who blocked them.

I would say however, that as the time since their game against us has increased, their novelty of visiting us here at Silvertails has diminished and they've lost interest in us but I'm sure that if and when we play them again, that they will raise their chook heads here again real quick for a few more pecks at us. :)

Funny isn't it the two sets of Trolls

Bulldogs
Chooks

The rest don't bother coming on here ( yes on occasion afew others but in no real numbers )

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2