Dear Sqaubbling Board Members,

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
Stop it!

I was thinking about the Dogs signing those brothers from Newcastle and I questioned whether Crusher or Dave W was the better recruitment manager. And I realised that our Dave could be three times as good as Crusher, but if I were a young bloke, would I want to go to a club that seems like clear sailing or one that has conflict coming out of it's every orifice?

Easy. I really believe all the player unrest wouldn't have happened this year if it hadn't been for the long running board feuds. Eventually this stuff had to leak down from the top and now it has.

It will only be resolved at a player level if you selfish lot resolve it at the top level. If you have to sell your bloody half, just do it.

This is my entertainment, damn you!

Now. Stop. It.

Stop it now.

Budgewoi Eagle said:
Stop it!

I was thinking about the Dogs signing those brothers from Newcastle and I questioned whether Crusher or Dave W was the better recruitment manager. And I realised that our Dave could be three times as good as Crusher, but if I were a young bloke, would I want to go to a club that seems like clear sailing or one that has conflict coming out of it's every orifice?

Easy. I really believe all the player unrest wouldn't have happened this year if it hadn't been for the long running board feuds. Eventually this stuff had to leak down from the top and now it has.

It will only be resolved at a player level if you selfish lot resolve it at the top level. If you have to sell your bloody half, just do it.

This is my entertainment, damn you!

Now. Stop. It.

Stop it now.

There needs a clean out from middle management to the top and would be nice If we could a nice.... One wealthy owner to be in charge only.

I can't help but think so much of the drama could have been avoided if Zorba wasn't in the picture on both the boardroom and player fronts. Imagine if he just retired gracefully instead of acting like the club owes him something.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6