Dear Sydney, we need your love

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rusty

Bencher
We thought we'd never see the day. Manly have officially asked Sydneysiders to do the seemingly unthinkable - to ''find that hidden maroon and white part of your heart and cheer us on when we take on the Warriors''. Manly chairman Scott Penn and chief operating officer David Perry have penned an open letter to Sydney fans in the hope that, just once, they might barrack for the Silvertails to ensure the trophy doesn't go offshore for the first time. In a magnanimous gesture, Warriors fans have been invited to celebrate the occasion at Brookvale Oval, although the pair write: ''Let's just hope they don't have too much to celebrate…''

Read the full article

They can all get stuffed!!
I dont want their love & to be honest, prefer the solid Seaeagles supporters we already have. Why call on other supporters who bag Manly at every chance & beg them to join our revolution to join in when we win another premiership - it would make me sick.
Just face it & let it make us Seaeagles supporters stronger - they hate our success & after today maybe a little more - like everyone here - I have supported & defended the Seaeagles club in good & bad times never waivering & look foward to giving it to the Outsiders after todays victory, as if we need their support!!

Don't need it; don't want it. Their false affection and cheer will only weaken us. This must of been a media stunt to fuel the opposite affect.

Despise bandwagoners if you wish, but days like today offer a massive opportunity to win over a lot of brand new fans - many of whom might go on to become as loyal and passionate as we are. It has to start somewhere, doesn't it? All aboard bandwagoners! The hangers on or fans for a day don't really matter either way, but there will be many who look back on today as the day their lifelong love of Manly began. For the future, the more Manly fans the better.

Cambo said:
Dear sydney bandwagoners

Eat a dick

Regards
Lifelong manly fan

They can eat a bag of dicks.

Being a Sea Eagle is not like being any other club. You are or you aren't, that is all.

Crap. For each of us, there was a time when we realised we were Manly fans. And there was a time before that.

Duff said:
I had no choice. I can't remember not supporting Manly. There was no before time.
Same. Must have been wrapped in maroon and white since a baby....like my own kids.

Cambo said:
Dear sydney bandwagoners

Eat a dick

Regards
Lifelong manly fan

This is perhaps the most intellectual post of the last few days
I mirror your feelings sir and i raise you a glass full of ballsweat

The Eagle said:
Cambo said:
Dear sydney bandwagoners

Eat a dick

Regards
Lifelong manly fan

This is perhaps the most intellectual post of the last few days
I mirror your feelings sir and i raise you a glass full of ballsweat
Lol gold. They can lick my scrot

Bred a Sea Eagle.

Born a Sea Eagle.

Will die a Sea Eagle.

If people wanna bandwagon... I'm fine with that. For them it's a hollow victory... For the TRUE MANLY FAN.... it's justification, it's LIVING THE DREAM!!!!

Love us or hate us, We are the only worthy team left to make Sydney and Australia proud .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6