• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
It is absolutely unbelievable at the moment

Roosters are meant to be 1 of the most potent sides in the comp, if you listen to some they will tell you that the Storm have 3 of the greatest attackers of all time in their side

Over 170mins of footy, those 2 sides haven't put 1 try on through the hands against us. 1 from a pickup off a loose pass, 1 from an ingoal fumble and 1 from a high kick

The effort from every member of the squad is huge, not one of them shirks any work in that regard.

Attack can be left for another topic, but this currently Manly team is amongst the greatest defensively I have seen in my time

Yeah and these defensive efforts followed our most exhausting performance against the Dragons. We also seem to be doing it without using the entire line up.

I'm filthy that the Storm got a try to be honest because they didn't deserve it. They needed a lot of luck just to get it.

Defense wins comps and our defense is amazing.

Once we cut out the little errors, we will take some stopping

Our scrambling and desparation is what counts, Foran, Stewart and Whatmough deserve special praise for tonight. If we can lift our attack we will have a real chance this season.

Best team we have played are the vermin, they are a class act but that game had a lot to do with our lack of control as much as their great play, last week the chooks were brave but we again cut our own throat.

We need to back this up against the hot and cold Raiders.

Just watching the game now - again amazed at how much latitude the Squall are allowed by the officials.

Something is not right at the Drizzle.

Enormous D tonight!!! Our boys won't need to hit the tackling bags this week. A couple of recovery swims & a game or 2 of touch footy should be all they do this week.

I could believe how effective the storm are at getting the ball carrier onto his back and then lying on him. They always have a tackler in low and the two up high just go in slo motion to get him down how they want. I'd actually like to see some Mick HandCock style of getting to the feet. And in attack they so rarely get put on their back, they just get to the ground and get up quick and catch the markers out or inside the 10.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4