• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
Despite our loss tonight our red zone defence was superb. We hammered them over and over and for most of the game they looked to have no idea.

They were gifted so many penalties, had so many drop-out and yet they scored two of their tries on kicks. We had no field position and so should be pleased with that aspect of our game.

Sean must have though the 2.80 souths were paying were fair odds on a match he had so much influence over.

I cannot believe that with 3 on ground officials, one with 40 000 farking cameras that they can get so many calls wrong. Surely somewhere the video ref can come and say Hampster... your ****ing this up a little bit.

I actually think we won that game. Regardless of the score.

But the bounce was against us. How many times did The Rabbits bomb, only to have the ball bounce directly back in field.

Afamasaga, Kite & Cuthbo haven't said their prayers this week !!!

Hehehehe

[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehehe

Then we can also blame Mata & CW.
Naughty boys :naughty:
[/quote]

Love it !! Mata's fault !!! :lol:

[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehehe

[/quote]Thanks Duff. I will save my prayers for more important games. !pray:
!pray: !pray: :roll:

[quote author=Duff]
[quote author=Ryan]

Hehehehe

[/quote]Thanks Duff. I will save my prayers for more important games. !pray:
!pray: !pray: :roll:
[/quote]

Didn't know there was a limit to it? :twisted:

Their first try was after Bumstead ruled a dropped ball from Jack. No dropped ball at all, but a strip that everyone but the officials saw. We should have got a penalty and been safely down field. I hate stupid refs.

He was STUPID tonight. Name one call that went our way!!!

Even his tackle selections were appaulling. Apparently Manly couldn't do a dominant tackle, but we received about 250.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7