Delmege is a shark

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DUFFMAN

Bencher
The sharks have approached Delmege and he has been advising them about privatisation but will not buy into the club, saying he is die hard Sea Eagle.

The Sharks will also approach Delmege about investing in a $110 million development touted as the clubs last hope of survival

Delmege yesterday said he had recently advised Sharks CEO Tony Zappia about privatisation, but denied there was any chance he would become a shareholder in a rival club.

"I'm a Sea Eagles man through and through," Delmege said.

Delmege could still play a role should a DA be approved by Sutherland Shire Council next month.

A Sharks director last night confirmed the millionaire property developer would be approached to invest.

"He did come down last year to speak with the board and look at the plans. From memory, he liked the residential project, which is the one we've decided to pursue," he said.

Asked about the last year's board meeting, Delmege replied: "I did meet with the board in relation to throwing a few ideas around for their property development.

"That's their lifeline. We haven't followed it any further."

Only if people dont see it rationally - he was asked to attend a meeting to provide his thoughts on the development and private ownership, and it'd be silly of the Sharks not to at least ask to get him to put some money in, since his business is all about property.

Mind you, what's not to say he'd buy the whole thing and paint it maroon and white?  hahaha

this tread proves 1 thing byso and dsm5 have their head so far up their anuses  its not funny

Isn't this the land that they have been tyrng to redevelop for the past 25 years? 

They have picked a great economic time to develop it now - not!

I had this thought that they owed us 250K.  I guess we'll have to stand in line if they go under like any other creditor.  maybe that's what Max is trying to save.  Methinks they are not the only basketcase in the NRL.  In the ARU I've heard the Force is nearly done as well.  Hard times.  Perhaps they can be bought our by Chinalco.  Move them to the CC and rename them the China Bears.

Yep we 'gave' the sharks at least $2ook some years ago before super league I beleive to keep them a float - we have never seen a red cent and they were the 1st ones to jump from the ARL ship.

Good riddance IMO

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6