Demetriou

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I saw him v the gold coast and he wqs best on the field that day,he did enough to win the game on his own, that day only the ref beat us.

He's got a big body that looks like it could cope with the collisions in 1st grade. Next season he'll be an injury or 2 away from a debut in 1st grade & what have I have seen of his play he won't take any prisoners :)

Demetriou is a sherman tank and devastates defences week in and week out. It is good that he is with the club next year and I really hope that Kelly and Penn ensure he remains a Sea Eagle for years to come!

He's one of a kind, but would have to drop some kegs if he was to play centres in grade. Can you imagine a James Roberts or a Morris against him ? Would use him like a Greg Eastwood type.

He's one of a kind, but would have to drop some kegs if he was to play centres in grade. Can you imagine a James Roberts or a Morris against him ? Would use him like a Greg Eastwood type.

I seen on Fox News Greg Eastwood playing on the wing for the Broncos in his early career.
Did not remember that, I would of called bull**** if someone had of told me that

Will be interesting to see how he goes in NSW cup against some bigger bods but a strong showing there early and he will play firsts next year.

Once he gets there it will be a bit like Tom, difficult to leave out

Yeah he is looking the goods. I think he will be moved back to the forwards once he moves to NSW cup.

Definetly one to watch as at the rate he is going he will be on the radar for first grade.

All year he has skittled defences and he hits the line with ferocity and the old hit and spin to break tackles and achieve line breaks. He is still developing and he will be an asset moving forward, I hope he gets a chance in first grade at some stage next year.

...and then there's another young Hopoate on the rise...oops. Did I just upset the congenial mood of the forum?

...and then there's another young Hopoate on the rise...oops. Did I just upset the congenial mood of the forum?

I would think that is going to happen about every second year for a while...

I think someone posted a while back that his instagram or twitter account had his location as Newcastle. I hope he makes it but in my opinion he had a lot of work to do to get to NRL level. Good luck to him, I'm not convinced this is a big loss though.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6