Depth?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

reyam

Reserve Grader
I have big concerns regarding our depth with wingers and fullback,if there is any long term injuries we are in trouble,Bani struggled last night along with Suniula.I think we need to resign Wolfman real quick

Any depth will be tested when you are missing 3 of them, 2 being Australian internations

If all are fit, Stewart, Robertson, D.Williams, T.Williams, Bani and Suliula looks like great depth, but you would never expect to lose 3 at once

Bani is our second best winger, and should be there if we are at full strength. He hasn't had a game of footy in six months or something, and he was playing a game in horrendous conditions for a team that was being beaten in every inch of the field. There wasn't a great deal he could do.

On ability, I'd say he is one of the most impressive athletes/footballers at Manly. He's got size and speed and a natural gift for scoring tries. Last night he would've blown out the cobwebs a bit, but wait until he gets some match fitness back at least before you stick the boot in.

Lil Hoppa couldnt have done much worse than Suniula.

I was very dissapointed with the lack of hitups he made when we had the ball? Unless i didnt see him make any decent runs.. i dont think he made that many?

According to NRL Stats

Suniula - 12 runs (82m) : 2 hitups (11m) 3 runs (22m) 5 dummy half (32m) 2 kick return (17m)

Bani was worse - 12 runs (62m) : 1 hitup and 4 dummy half runs

yeah both were poor. It makes a difference.. considering what Wolfman and Robbo would normally do. Plus the impact of Stewart. Perry and T Williams would have given more go forward too. we will improve.

I was happy enough with Bani but Suniula was pretty ordinary. When he came off the wing to smash their centre and Goodwin scored it reminded me of Matai at his worst. Still it was his debut and I'm sure he'll improve.

We have no premier league side - that does not help things.

Last year we had Nick Bradley-Qalala playing for us along with Suniula and Bani playing in the Reggies. The premier league help promote the players up with the Qld Cup we are only sending 5 or 6 players.

I will complain about this all year - sorry guys.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2