des AND THE KPI,S

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

toovs

Reserve Grader
MOST PEOPLE HAD A CRY WHEN THEY WANTED KPI,S PUT IN HIS CONTRACT HE NEEDS TO LOOK HIMSELF IN THE MIRROR AND ASK HAS HE STILL GOT IT HE WILL NOT PUT U20,S IN THAT HAVE BEEN KILLING THEM BUT STICKS SH@TTY KING WHO IS HOPELESS LYON NEEDS TO BE 5/8 IF IT BROKE FIX DES YOU DUM ****

Fine to have a whinge about it, but offer the solution as well

Which Under 20s should be coming in, and at the expense of who ?

Who will play centre is you move Lyon out of there ?

Big difference between U20s and First Grade!  Tony Williams dominated that comp last year but looked a class below in his one performance for us this year. It takes a long time to adjust and not too many are instant superstars.

Canteen Worker link said:
Big difference between U20s and First Grade!  Tony Williams dominated that comp last year but looked a class below in his one performance for us this year. It takes a long time to adjust and not too many are instant superstars.

This is true (and k.e. sorry I am a bit far away to assess form of the lower grades and put forward candidates). But at some point a top grade team that is losing and an apprentice grade team that is winning will come into some kind of exchange relationship and that's as it should and must be. I'd assume any player in the reggies has aspirations to make first grade. What would happen to club morale if it seemed that despite being part of a successful team you weren't in real contention when to big names aren't cutting it?

dessie will no doubt be cautious (and I have no problem with that), but if in 3-4 weeks the wins aren't coming in firsts and they still are in seconds, well it becomes who not whether. this is new for coach hasler; he's been working on continual improvement up to this year; now it's what to do about underperformance after peaking. tricky ****.

There has been some discussion on mwse pointing out the Toyota comp is not the second grade, it is not the regies reserve grade, it is not the 'seconds'. Its a junior comp. Our second grade team would be the Sunshine Sea Eagles in Qld Cup but I don't think they are 7 and 1.

Point taken; but whoever is going well in manly lower grades (incl juniors) will and must be looked at sooner or later if the big boys keep losing, is all....

Lyon must be 5/8, Des is a knuckle head for not keeping the winning combo. give Bailey a crack at centre

byso link said:
Lyon must be 5/8, Des is a knuckle head for not keeping the winning combo. give Bailey a crack at centre

Here, here mate.
Bailey should be at Lock, or as the utility on the bench.

At some stage some of these guys need to be dropped and a lower grader brought up whether it be Qld cup or 20's. It's already been mentioned that the players don't look too concerned after losing and appear quite happy. Well maybe if one or two got dropped their attitudes might change.

I know Des likes to keep the team consistant but I'm sure the younger guys and those up in Qld would be starting to think what chance have we got of getting a crack at NRL whilst playing for Manly and you couldn't blame them with so many of the top side under achieving. Could also have a roll on effect with other players coming to Manly.

Thinking outside the square, REST Orford for a week and that would definetely put the whole squad on notice, being loyal and sticking with the same side barring injury isn't working, time to get tough Des.

byso link said:
i agree with the move byso
but gee calling him a knuckle head thats just harsh

YOU DICK HEAD ;) hahah

Des's attitude towards dropping players is starting to remind me of Peter Blunt (Sharp). He had a problem about dropping players as well and would always keep picking the wrong team members to play and the Beagles would keep getting done (and they would also be happy & laughing after a loss with care factor zero).

Moving Lyon from the centres for me is massively weakening 1 area to try and strengthen another. Last season it was perfect because we had Steve Bell running around, this season we don't have a class back up centre

Personally, I see some of the same little signs in Bailey that I saw in Lyon this time last season

byso link said:
  Give Baily a crack at super league piss him off now.What a signing him and williams no wonder parra fans were laughing when we payed so much for that lazy unit

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7