Des back to Manly???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

madmax

Bencher
Stalemate at Belmore
Watch for the Des Hasler contract drama at Canterbury to be resolved within days.
Hasler wants a two-year extension, the club won't give it to him.
The two-time premiership-winning coach feels like he is being treated shabbily and something has to give.
Hasler has been white-anted to such an extent that there seems little chance of him remaining
He will walk but only if the Dogs cough up the last year of his contract.
There is a talk of Dean Pay and Mick Potter taking over at Belmore, while Jim Dymock has plenty of fans.
As for Hasler, he could replace Laurie Daley as NSW coach in 2018 - or make a triumphant return to Brookvale.........

Stalemate at Belmore
Watch for the Des Hasler contract drama at Canterbury to be resolved within days.
Hasler wants a two-year extension, the club won't give it to him.
The two-time premiership-winning coach feels like he is being treated shabbily and something has to give.
Hasler has been white-anted to such an extent that there seems little chance of him remaining
He will walk but only if the Dogs cough up the last year of his contract.
There is a talk of Dean Pay and Mick Potter taking over at Belmore, while Jim Dymock has plenty of fans.
As for Hasler, he could replace Laurie Daley as NSW coach in 2018 - or make a triumphant return to Brookvale.........
Source???

"Triumphant ?" hmmm I assume there are some that would cheer that .. others are leaving there tomatoes on the window sill to ripe a little more. If we a gutting the Club with removal of all evidence of a few years back then can not see how Des would fit into that.

now that all the Bulldogs contracts are back ended and Manlys roster is on the rise

he will be back .... He loves Manly ... but can he be trusted ?

his experience will be huge

now that all the Bulldogs contracts are back ended and Manlys roster is on the rise

he will be back .... He loves Manly ... but can he be trusted ?

his experience will be huge

Which Bulltards contracts are back ended?

My understanding was the NRL banned this.

the Dogs believe Des doesn't understand their DNA. And I think that can be fair. Culture is a big thing. For the same reason Manly rarely has 'non-Manly' people coaching the team.

the Dogs believe Des doesn't understand their DNA. And I think that can be fair. Culture is a big thing. For the same reason Manly rarely has 'non-Manly' people coaching the team.

The funny thing is, the tip seems to be Cleary going there.
So either the journos with the hot tip are completley wrong (extremely likely) or the Bulltards are using that reason as an excuse to get rid of the megalomaniac.

If another side offer dez 1 million a season for next year he wont have to worry about dogs paying him out for final year?? Will be getting his money .

If we do chase dez, hope we retain baz as an assistant as he has a great rapport with all the players and i think can still bring something to the team. Get rid of cartright and bring back crusher to replace him in recruiting.

Hasler wouldn't agree to go drive by shooting after training, so he's out of the loop

If another side offer dez 1 million a season for next year he wont have to worry about dogs paying him out for final year?? Will be getting his money .

If we do chase dez, hope we retain baz as an assistant as he has a great rapport with all the players and i think can still bring something to the team. Get rid of cartright and bring back crusher to replace him in recruiting.
Don't know how well Baz would take that. The only way I could see it happening is if Des takes on a Phil Gould type role and Bozo reverts to the board or something of the like. Not sure Des would want that sort of role. Perhaps after 12 years in the coaches chair he would be open to something different. Would certainly be a great mentor for Baz and maybe we could snag a decent player or two from the dogs

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2