DES GO NOW -post your one word answer here

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MANLY4LIFE

Bencher
now our hearts are officially broken i want everyone to answer yes or no here should des go now !!!!!! my answer :

F**K YES :mad: 2 words i know but i have to vent

****en don't be stupid. He has to stay next year. Don't be playing the blame game on DES. This Is not his fault.

Apparently can't do one word answers, so Yes. He should offer to stand down and the club should take him up on it.

Yes! Des of all people would have been aware of what this will do to our Club - we have to start rebuilding and I think we need to get the players who have get out clauses bonding with a new coach asap to try to halt any mass exodus (if it's not to late!)

I can't see Craig Bellamy turning his back on the Storm, REGARDLESS of what was happening behind the scenes, and what was offered.

THAT'S the difference, between the two characters of the men.

He's no angel in all of this either Cliffy.

Ryan said:
I can't see Craig Bellamy turning his back on the Storm, REGARDLESS of what was happening behind the scenes, and what was offered.

I am as angry at Des as the next man Ryan but saying that untalented unscrupulous cheating bastard has better character than Des is the biggest insult I have ever heard on here.

Utility Player said:
To put it another way if you were told you had to have your legs cut off in 12 months time would you say stuff it cut em off now, or go for a walk?

That's definitely putting in another way. What happens if that leg had a tumour and leaving it for 12 months risked it spreading to other parts of the body?

Jolores said:
Des is a dog he can piss off now
The board are the ones that turned Des into a dog and those mongrels should GO NOW as they are killing our winning culture and dividing our club . Des has won us the Grand Final and the faceless man have ****ed our celebrations.

He is officially a Dog. Works on two levels.

I want him gone now. How can we have a coach prepare a team.. he will be telling our off contract players to sign with the Dogs from now on. How can we employ a coach will try and rip our team apart from within?

I might be in the minority.. but i cant support Des Hasler now. Hire Tooves. Get Hasler out.

Also get those pricks who pissed off Hasler out too. Wheres the f***ing broom.....

MadMarcus said:
Ryan said:

I am as angry at Des as the next man Ryan but saying that untalented unscrupulous cheating bastard has better character than Des is the biggest insult I have ever heard on here.

My opinion of Des has been changed with this he stated when he first started coaching he wasn't a career coach which is now shown to be a lie, then rather then tell the people he has a problem with to pull there heads in he walks that is weak to me and Des is diminished in my eyes. To go is one thing to take all our staff is a disgrace and we should not reward him with the honor of coaching us next year. Thanks Des but head to kebab town now

KaZa said:
He is officially a Dog. Works on two levels.

I want him gone now. How can we have a coach prepare a team.. he will be telling our off contract players to sign with the Dogs from now on. How can we employ a coach will try and rip our team apart from within?

I might be in the minority.. but i cant support Des Hasler now. Hire Tooves. Get Hasler out.

Also get those pricks who pissed off Hasler out too. Wheres the f***ing broom.....

this ,
i dont blame des for this happening i just dont have faith in him anymore for 1 minute, 1 month or 1 year ,we have to start again as of 10.00 am 8/10/2011

Masked Eagle said:
Utility Player said:
To put it another way if you were told you had to have your legs cut off in 12 months time would you say stuff it cut em off now, or go for a walk?

That's definitely putting in another way. What happens if that leg had a tumour and leaving it for 12 months risked it spreading to other parts of the body?

This cut the cancer now and get the players with the get out clauses together and say are you with us and Toovey or are you going. I for one can't take all the rumor and innuendo that we are going to be put under all year. I can see it all year who's going with Des who isn't it is going to be a nightmare

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2