Des Hasler on The Game Plan - One HD

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
God Greenturd annoys me no end. He should go into politics.

He is a huge part of the reason the Dogs suck.

Along with Searle the most overrated CEO in the NRL.

Dessy was great; never answered the questions directly... and I like that. He answered with quite a bit of humour the way he wanted the questions to be asked. I think he endeared all the other team's supporters on the show.

puts me to sleep ole Des, ends up talking for 10 minutes and says nothing. Never usually listen to his interviews as they are usually boring.

Darren said:
puts me to sleep ole Des, ends up talking for 10 minutes and says nothing. Never usually listen to his interviews as they are usually boring.

He'll have something to say about Penrith Park this coming Sunday. But you're right, he usually doesn't enthral or entertain... except of course when he is 'gloating' over other team's home grounds.

Darren said:

Not a true fan then Dazza. Good to see you are back after a posting absence. No surprise it was a whinge as well.

Darren said:
That's ok daz your piss poor attempts at sarcasm put this whole forum to sleep mate. Would u prefer we had matt Elliott as coach

no,love how we are going but don't all get upset because I think Des is boring when interviewed. Great coach but you can see why he doesn't get asked on these type of shows. As long as he is winning that's the main thing. Gee, you boys are testy because I said he is boring!!

He's right, Des isn't exactly the most entertaining person to listen to - unless he's tearing shreds off of someone.

With Greenberg, the dogs overall media presence & front office consistency seems to have gone down hill since Dirk Melton left. Maybe Greenberg isn't the brains of the operation at all.

Wolfpack said:
He's right, Des isn't exactly the most entertaining person to listen to - unless he's tearing shreds off of someone.

With Greenberg, the dogs overall media presence & front office consistency seems to have gone down hill since Dirk Melton left. Maybe Greenberg isn't the brains of the operation at all.

Probably need's to do a Jack Gibson now and get another job some where else.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2