Des interview about the GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyBacker

Winging it
HE is inexperienced and baby-faced - but don't be fooled. Manly coach Des Hasler yesterday outlined exactly why he fears exciting New Zealand Warriors halfback Shaun Johnson - the player with a freakish skills set - during Sunday's trans-Tasman NRL grand final at ANZ Stadium.

Read the full article

Dont bother reading this crap, I gave up after 3 questions.

The first was about Johnson, the second Johnson and Maloney and the third Vatuvai.

Why interview Hasler about the Warriors players, their fans wont read that article and if Manly fans are like me they wont read to much either.

Thanks for the advice ,but i will read what i want.
Not a bad interview ,once it gets past the opening questions..

The part i found most interesting is also the part that gives me hope that Des will stay at Manly. It is his answer to Ritchie's statement "The players are fiercely loyal to you and, in return, you show enormous loyalty to them". Des responded with " You've got to get away from the mentality that it just happens. It's something that grows. It's about interaction with the players and the staff here at Manly. The players love to repay that. That's what it's all about".

Surely he doesn't want to switch teams and have to start building that loyalty up again from scratch. It took four or five years for it to get to where it is at Manly. I don't think he would, or could walk away from that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6