Des is staying for 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ceagle said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Belmore2011 said:
Des is leaving this week and it is no wonder.As a long time member of this site,I have noticed the place is full of wanna be idiots and self professed footy experts.Some of the s**t that comes out is not only embarrassing for the club,but downright pathetic as a sea eagles fan.While you are at it idiots,how about behaving at the games and getting rid of the crappy"garden gnome" and "push it up"crap banners.

Negotiations were completed months ago and there WILL be further staff moves to the Bulldogs and players will follow.By the end of next week and before serious pre-season starts,there will be a well planned and executed series of announcements.
I have taken the liberty of a throw away account and will answer ANY questions from fans with info from DEEP within the club.This move is to help the transition period end sooner rather than later.Key words have peen used in this post for identity detectives..Plebs be on notice.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on ceagle give this new poster the opportunity to fill us in.lol

Longtime member? 1 post, name is Belmore2011, this has to be one of the worst troll accounts i have seen.

I have seen better but we have to welcoming of other club supporters or you know what will happen.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Belmore2011 said:
Des is leaving this week and it is no wonder.As a long time member of this site,I have noticed the place is full of wanna be idiots and self professed footy experts.Some of the s**t that comes out is not only embarrassing for the club,but downright pathetic as a sea eagles fan.While you are at it idiots,how about behaving at the games and getting rid of the crappy"garden gnome" and "push it up"crap banners.

Negotiations were completed months ago and there WILL be further staff moves to the Bulldogs and players will follow.By the end of next week and before serious pre-season starts,there will be a well planned and executed series of announcements.
I have taken the liberty of a throw away account and will answer ANY questions from fans with info from DEEP within the club.This move is to help the transition period end sooner rather than later.Key words have peen used in this post for identity detectives..Plebs be on notice.
BAHAHAHAHAHA

Come on ceagle give this new poster the opportunity to fill us in.

I must be careful to protect my"Identity". I note DSM5 is still ranting after all these months.It is all about the get out clauses people.There are currently 7 senior players with them and another 11 up and comers who have it written in.

Belmore2011 said:

Whats a wanna be idiot????

Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Belmore2011 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I must be careful to protect my"Identity". I note DSM5 is still ranting after all these months.It is all about the get out clauses people.There are currently 7 senior players with them and another 11 up and comers who have it written in.
I dont care about that, what about 21 Dec 2012????

bob dylan said:
Belmore2011 said:

next step up from village idiot.

bob dylan said:
Belmore2011 said:

A "wanna be " is someone whose ability never reaches the heights that the individuals ego desires it to be.

Belmore2011 said:
Who the **** are you? Batman? Please troll, leave this forum with your alleged "inside knowledge' and never come back.

Belmore2011 said:
bob dylan said:
Belmore2011 said:

A "wanna be " is someone whose ability never reaches the heights that the individuals ego desires it to be.

A "wanna be idiot"on the other hand is a person who desires to be an idiot,and your question is a great example of that.

Belmore2011 said:
bob dylan said:
Belmore2011 said:

What? Sounds like the bulldogs doesnt it?

David Perry, who said on the radio 2 weeks ago there are less than 5 (the number being reported in the media at the time) players with get out clauses, and I think we now know the number is either 2 or 3.

So you expect us to believe you are privy to info our CEO isnt.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Belmore2011 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Ceagle said:
Belmore2011 said:

BAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont care about that, what about 21 Dec 2012????

bob dylan said:
Belmore2011 said:

next step up from village idiot.

Give him some credit. He may only be a village idiot now but he's working his way up!

Earnie the Eagle said:
Belmore2011 said:
bob dylan said:
Belmore2011 said:
Personal

What? Sounds like the bulldogs doesnt it?
As a long term Manly fan,it pains me to say no.It does however seem apparent,that the Bulldogs are in the midst of staging the most successful and ambitious player and senior coaching staff coup in history.As it continues to unfold,you will see the extent of it.In the mean time,we have to hope and pray that Tooves phone calls and Peron visits have the right result ,being stopping the mass exodus from our once proud club.While it is unfathomable that this has happened at all,it IS going ahead unchallenged.

Earnie the Eagle said:
What day is Des leaving next week? Would like to wish him well.

He could go tomorrow for all i care. The club is more important. I do find it funny though, that there has been all these bulldog fans on the site trash talking, yet their own club full of what i thought was a proud tradition, turns on their own and needs everything from, and about Manly to try be successful. Lol and they try bag our club.

Earnie the Eagle said:
Be aware of the wounded sea eagle, manly are going to strike right in the heart of the bulldogs in the coming days with two massive signings that will shock everyone.

Just like the Japs after they raided Pearl Harbour, the yanks struck back with a raid and bombed Tokyo, whilst it was only a pin prick it made the cocky Japs realise that the Yanks could get to them.

The cocky bulldogs are going to be knocked down a peg or two in the coming days. There is a rat in their ranks.
Are we gunna nuke em Earnie? Can we, can we??

dowdz said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
What day is Des leaving next week? Would like to wish him well.

He could go tomorrow for all i care. The club is more important. I do find it funny though, that there has been all these bulldog fans on the site trash talking, yet their own club full of what i thought was a proud tradition, turns on their own and needs everything from, and about Manly to try be successful. Lol and they try bag our club.

That may well be true,though the Bulldogs are trying to turn their club around and moving away from the Lebanese/Arab supporter base and have recognized they need to broaden their supporter base .therefore ,what greater way to achieve this than by poaching the manly coach,talent development officer,senior coaching and rehab staff and some senior players to boot.Quite a feat. The board is in the motions of change as we speak and no formal day this week has been set,though you may expect it BY Saturday morning.A board member will resign and another WILL be pushed after the position has been filled.Players will,through their managers,announce movements in an orderly fashion beginning next week.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Earnie the Eagle said:
Be aware of the wounded sea eagle, manly are going to strike right in the heart of the bulldogs in the coming days with two massive signings that will shock everyone.

Just like the Japs after they raided Pearl Harbour, the yanks struck back with a raid and bombed Tokyo, whilst it was only a pin prick it made the cocky Japs realise that the Yanks could get to them.

The cocky bulldogs are going to be knocked down a peg or two in the coming days. There is a rat in their ranks.
Are we gunna nuke em Earnie? Can we, can we??

Solve our problems wouldnt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7