Des Its time to Go

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Stevie

Reserve Grader
Do us a Big Favour Des , Give it away , Your best Decision all year to Play Michael Witt , Hes Hopeless . Misses a Goal and smiles about it , There is No structure in Attack , No Game plan , No Set Plays, We Continually Stand flat in Offence , Sorry Des My patience has run out with you and your Inane Choices , Not Only Do we Have a Rudderless Leader on the Field , But Off the field as well, Someone Please Ring Bozo and ask if he wants his Job Back

Im not going to say he needs to be sacked, but the game plan today was obviously way off mark. It was obviouse the boys were told to rush up in defense. And against parra for that matter???????

The one thing I will give him is that we made the finals. He promised that and he delieved. Its just that the begining of the season showed we could have done so much more.

Such is life. I look forward to 2006 with Orford and Bell added to the lineup.

They cant expect to be in a contest for the title if they have problems in the first 20 mins or so hanging on to the ball. It has happened for the entire last half of the season and that is the major problem. You can't blame Des, im sure he does everything in his power to get these guys to hang on to the ball but once they run out on to the field it is out of his hands

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4