Des please fix this.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
The Discipline matters,we're being hammered in the penalties almost every week. Blokes like perry,matai,even choc are the culprits for gods sake the ref calls held got off the player we give opposition teams points for nothing.

The discipline thing is a worry.  PAs every one knows,points are invariably gained after penalties.  The discipline of Perry must be addressed.  He gives penalties in every match and most are just dumb.  But the refereeing of Manly must be addressed by the club to the NRL.  Clark was again the video ref and he has a obvious bias against us.  Why wasn't Ox's try awarded.  How many 'benefit of the doubts' are we not afforded and the opposition is?  These questions must be put.       

The Orford no try ruling as compared to one given after the kick for them was a joke. We are getting some very bad calls. Last night when Matai was penalised for holding down there wasn't even a dummy half and the Dog player was not trying to get up. They got an early offside penalty and for the next two sets Archer ignored half their players who were more offside than we were. The lack of consistency was confounding.

Best call from the crowd was when two balls managed to get on the fireld, and someone yelled "there are more balls than you've got Archer!"

Perry played strongly and tackled well, but always seems to spill one in a play the ball and gives silly penalties every game. Still, we are getting better value than Drugcastle were getting.

As for discipline in general, and this has been much discussed, I cannot help but agree that there is an institutionalised bias against Manly. The only redeeming feature last night was we actually got some calls go our way and it has taken 7 weeks for it to happen. Benefit of the doubt tries are so rare for us, and again why wasn't Ox's try a try?, yet the opposition seem to get them. The NRL judiciary needs to have a long hard look at themselves.

God has a capital G ;). Also, if I may be so bold as to suggest you invest in some commas and full stops, they do come in handy. 

Chip & Chase link said:
God has a capital G ;). Also, if I may be so bold as to suggest you invest in some commas and full stops, they do come in handy. 
Champ are you on drugs or something are there not commas & full stops evident.

C & C: you keep on fighting the good fight :)

Ryan: I know exactly what you meen.

Ponty: The edit key is your friend :)

CW: Haven't you got some assignments to mark or something?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4