• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
With all the news on TV lately about the extreme weather conditions affecting the West Coast of the US, the floods in Pakistan and Earthquake in New Zealand, we shouldn’t forget that Australia has its share of devastating weather too.

Here’s a photo illustrating the damage caused to a friend’s home from the storm that passed through Melbourne on Tuesday night. It really makes you cherish what you have, and reminds us not to take things for granted.

stormdestruction.jpg

fark man, is everyone ok?
Did the chair break?

The damage was actually done from a dangerous gale that ripped through Melbourne suburbs.  Experts have worked out that the source of the wind was Clontaago after a night on the curry. 

I thought it may have been the hot air coming from the sprint thread

lol
Is there a link for people wanting to help the victims? I have an unused gift voucher from the Chair Doctor I can donate.

clontaago link said:
Here’s a photo illustrating the damage caused to a friend’s home from the storm that passed through Melbourne ....

After reading that, I thought Mollys neighbour may have found their way onto Silvertails.

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/entertainment/7956980/meldrum-terrifies-neighbours-with-wild-party

Fro link said:
The boxes arent the poofy thing, its the gay flowers in them :)

They are there to provide a wind break, and good thing too, without them the damage from this storm could have been far worse.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4