Diabetes round jersey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
Brett and the Wolfman have designed a jersey that we will be wearing and also a t shirt as well. Would chuck a pic up but can't figure out how to do it on the phone

For a good cause so I will probably look at ordering them

Wolfy and Brett interview
redArrow.gif

Click here

00041213-leadimage.jpg

I think it looks great. URM must be the sponsors of all our special jerseys, must be part of the deal with Kaspersky I think.

Both look great. Shame we couldn't have just gotten those lads to design the home jersey rather than the 'designers' at ISC!

Looks like I'm the only one who doesn't like the design. It's GREY! How is that reflective of diabetes or Manly? If it was white rather than grey then it would look a lot better imo.
When is the diabetes round?

Diabetes round is this week against the Knights at brookie, i might have to splurge and grab myself one !

I really like the design and it should be our away style jersey. To the club - please go back to last years style jersey for our home jersey in 2013 (maroon with white hoops) and keep this design or very similar for an away jersey

Hope the shorts are a dark colour,the CTG black one looks good.

Great to see Wolfie utilising his Graphic Arts degree.:)

Love the idea behind it!
Love the design!
Love the fact the our club does stuff like this and not "star wars " or "Batman" themed jumpers to raise cash!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4