Did it tough

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Poola

Reserve Grader
I really did. My T.V got amouthful.That was hard to watch. It just seemed that there were times that we struggled with our last play options. I guess we just hiding our last option plays for the finals.
Must rap Ferris. I felt he was second to Foz tonight.
In saying that we still rolling towards that elusive minor premiership.
3 games to win before we can safely say it's ours.
Go the Wolverine Sea Eagles!!!!!!

Good teams win ugly... I've been saying that a lot lately.

Need to lift for Souths.

Short turn around from last Sunday and trip home from NZ. We only had 45% of the ball according to fox sports news plus the pinkies did us no favours all night.

We struggled but defence was strong.

Take the 2 points and run!

I don't normally watch games live but my son was visiting and he insisted.

That was a disgraceful performance. We were awful and that was about as good as the donkeys go.

I'll take the 2 points and move on.

Ralphie said:
I don't normally watch games live but my son was visiting and he insisted.

That was a disgraceful performance. We were awful and that was about as good as the donkeys go.

I'll take the 2 points and move on.

you're a hard marker Ralphie. It was one of those ugly wins that every good team has...as previously mentioned, the short turnaround after a tough road trip, some injuries, greasy and windy conditions, and a desperate Broncos side looking to stay in touch with the 8; any kind of win was going to be well earned. We didn't play anywhere near our best and still managed a handy victory.

Games like that we'd often lose, even just last season.

Punching out unspectacular wins like this helps not only our position, but our self-belief in what we're doing, and each other.

Tooves was full of praise for exactly that, post-game.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8