Did King get bitten?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Looked like in the second half King took exception to something in the tackle and the only thing it looked like was a bite given the head position or tollman/graham (they look like twins to me) and Kings reaction from the ground

Volley said:
I think Graham just gave him some gentle sledging.

This.
And then king took the bait like a moron and started **** when we had the ball. Smart captain like behaviour right there.

i thought that graham must have said something pretty offensive to king in that tackle to get him to react the way he did.

castle eagle said:
i thought that graham must have said something pretty offensive to king in that tackle to get him to react the way he did.

It was something along the lines of "You fooking coont."

Or words to that effect.

No bite, I think he stuck his tongue in his ear you see the way king cuddled him on the ground, he didn't want to let go he ;)

Just sledging - must of been a good one though

Whatever it was, it was a long, long way from the behavior I'd expect from a Manly captain. Long periods of thinking about himself ahead of leading his team. He should hand Jamie his half of the Captain of the Year award.

Fair Dinkum some of you so called Sea Eagles supporters are fickle bunch. I thought he played an intense and aggressive game which lifted the side in the first half, King didn’t cost us the game.

The bounce of the ball went the way of the mutts it could have easily gone our way but it didn’t.

We will be there come grand final and we are going to win it.

Fluffy said:
Looked like in the second half King took exception to something in the tackle and the only thing it looked like was a bite given the head position or tollman/graham (they look like twins to me) and Kings reaction from the ground

Watching Channel 7 Sports news tonight, it looks like Graham DID bite King in that tackle. At the time I was disgusted with King reacting the way he did, particularly being a co-captain. Now that Channel 7 hi-lighted the fact that biting Slater wasn't Graham's first time, by showing the King tackle, it all makes sense.

I retract the bad thoughts I had of King after that tackle.

codewana said:
Noticed that too. Surely he would have made a bigger deal about it if he was though.

Looks like King had more class than to make a big deal about it.

We should all go and buy hannibal lector masks for the next time we play the scum mutts, wouldn't that look good with 15000 + fans all wearing the same mask and it would piss the pillow bitter off

Culture is breed not BOUGHT Greenturd.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4