1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did we come through unscathed?

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by 1969, Aug 3, 2013.

1. 1969

1969 Well-Known Member

Burleigh Heads
    Ratings:
    +602 /56
    I am hoping so. Gift got a sort of ankle crush, I know Skivvie was carrying a hip bruise, looked like a bit of a head clash with Lawrence, Watmough still carrying a chest bruising I think, Wolfmans neck seems all good, the Prince looks strong, any other concerns from you insiders? Joe and Kingy recovering well, thing are looking ok touch wood?

• Like Like x 1
    • globaleagle

globaleagle Le ver vert va vers le verre vert! Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
      +9,262 /71
      Not really.

wolfman still thinks running 25 metres off his wing is a totally awesome idea.

• Like Like x 1
      • HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
        Ratings:
        +13,313 /291
        Leave the Wolf alone Glogbal:mad:
        There is a method to his madness that is about to be revealed I'm certain :p

His 30 m pass to move the point of attack from right to left (I think for Horo's try) was Alan Thompson-esque:angel:

Snake went down a few times last night, he had his right shoulder dangling in a Choc-like manner for a while in the second half :s

Not sure if Gifty was twisted back on his bad knee, but it looked painful too :s

• tookey

tookey Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +4,966 /157
        Wolfman obviously has major issues with his shoulders because he refuses to use them in tackles preferring to let his opponent run past him and then tackle him from behind.

• globaleagle

globaleagle Le ver vert va vers le verre vert! Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +9,262 /71
        lol...:p

Someone should tell him the ground just near the touchline is nice and soft and easy to tackle on!

• HappilyManly

HappilyManly MWTS Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Freshwater
        Ratings:
        +13,313 /291
        He is true to his wolf heritage, our Lobo Loco :D

• ALinda

ALinda Well-Known Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +1,190 /11
        What about Tommy? He should be back soon, which will help our depth.

• manlyfan76

manlyfan76 Parra Trolls are the best. Premium Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Anywhere but Parramatta
        Ratings:
        +6,314 /134
        Next week if the Manly site is right. Straight in for Gower you would think.

• Kiwi Eagle

Kiwi Eagle Moderator Staff Member 2017 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
        +2,439 /31
        Wolf copping a lot of flack yet none for Lyon who missed the tackle for the try ?

• Like Like x 1
        • globaleagle

Ratings:
          +9,262 /71
          I guess that's because it's the first time wolfie came off his wing but lyon has been missing tackles all year.

OH WAIT!

• Like Like x 2