Did we come through unscathed?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bencher
I am hoping so. Gift got a sort of ankle crush, I know Skivvie was carrying a hip bruise, looked like a bit of a head clash with Lawrence, Watmough still carrying a chest bruising I think, Wolfmans neck seems all good, the Prince looks strong, any other concerns from you insiders? Joe and Kingy recovering well, thing are looking ok touch wood?

• 👍
Reactions: Dan
Not really.

wolfman still thinks running 25 metres off his wing is a totally awesome idea.

globaleagle said:
Not really.

Leave the Wolf alone Glogbal:mad:
There is a method to his madness that is about to be revealed I'm certain :p

His 30 m pass to move the point of attack from right to left (I think for Horo's try) was Alan Thompson-esque:angel:

Snake went down a few times last night, he had his right shoulder dangling in a Choc-like manner for a while in the second half :s

Not sure if Gifty was twisted back on his bad knee, but it looked painful too :s

Wolfman obviously has major issues with his shoulders because he refuses to use them in tackles preferring to let his opponent run past him and then tackle him from behind.

HappilyManly said:
globaleagle said:
Not really.

Leave the Wolf alone Glogbal:mad:

lol...:p

Someone should tell him the ground just near the touchline is nice and soft and easy to tackle on!

tookey said:
Wolfman obviously has major issues with his shoulders because he refuses to use them in tackles preferring to let his opponent run past him and then tackle him from behind.

He is true to his wolf heritage, our Lobo Loco :D

1969 said:
any other concerns from you insiders? Joe and Kingy recovering well, things are looking ok touch wood?

What about Tommy? He should be back soon, which will help our depth.

ALinda said:
1969 said:
any other concerns from you insiders? Joe and Kingy recovering well, things are looking ok touch wood?

What about Tommy? He should be back soon, which will help our depth.

Next week if the Manly site is right. Straight in for Gower you would think.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4