Did we scare you off?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
Noticed a bit of a drop in numbers since my "Enough" post, did we scare you off?

haha, don't stop posting by all means be my guest

maybe they got the flu ..  dan  i tried to fight mine with codral cold& flu & ended up just being an incubator  for something bigger..  i have gone to doctors  & got anti biotics now otherwise i would have had it 3 more weeks..

Just give em till the next loss Dan, they will be calling for mass sackings once again  :eek:

I will feel sorry for you and the forum if a certain court case has the wrong decision go against him.

Dan, had we lost on Saturday it would be pandemonium on here.

We won, and won well, and what I see is that (and this is life in general as well) people are so easy to be critical and so hard to show an accolade.

It's the same in business, don't you know the story...a happy customer tells about 3 people about their experience whereas an unhappy customer can tell about 10 times that amount.

Looks like it translates to forums as well.

deadlyeagle link said:
I spose allot of people use this forum to vent, it was created during the dark days of NE after all

Close but not quite. We were the Sea Eagles again when Alternate Eagles/Silvertails was born in July 2004 (nearly a couple of years after the demise of the Northern Eagles) but I do agree with you that a lot of people would use the forum to vent their frustrations after a loss.

But amazingly NOT vent their joy when we win!!!

You watch this space on Sunday night if the Tigers beat us...the doomsayers will be back in force!!

Hey I use the forum to vent. Makes me feel better after a loss (especially a bad one). I already feel happy after a win, so no need to vent.

Mark from Brisbane link said:
Dan, had we lost on Saturday it would be pandemonium on here.

We won, and won well, and what I see is that (and this is life in general as well) people are so easy to be critical and so hard to show an accolade.

It's the same in business, don't you know the story...a happy customer tells about 3 people about their experience whereas an unhappy customer can tell about 10 times that amount.

Looks like it translates to forums as well.

Mark,I think there is that bit of a pause,and held breaths.We are waiting to see how the tiggers game goes-a win against the number 3 team will show us how we are travelling.That should be followed by (hopefully) a win against an out of form Newcastle.If we were to lose,the knights game would be between 2 teams down on confidence,and then becomes a 50/50.
I reckon 2 wins will make me a bit happier,as well as some of the other "doomsdayers"!

Jerry1 link said:
There ya go - I had a go - Bunch of puffs the lot of you.
Obviously you feel you have impressed us with your pictures of gay men and calling all of us gay at every opportunity jerry. I think we can work out where you are coming from.

ManlyBacker link said:
[quote author=Jerry1 link=topic=184185.msg277163#msg277163 date=1279721342]
There ya go - I had a go - Bunch of puffs the lot of you.
Obviously you feel you have impressed us with your pictures of gay men and calling all of us gay at every opportunity jerry. I think we can work out where you are coming from.
[/quote]
You are boring - your posts  are uniformed & based on personal bias. No substance whatsoever. Everyone knows it - best thing you can do is log off & hope Dan moves the threads of today to another place.

Good night & I hope you are sober next time you grace us with your presence on this forum.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2