Difficult question ??

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Manly Daly

Reserve Grader
If god forbid dogs and storm made the grandfinal and apart from the answer
" I couldn't give a s##t who won,
If you had to choose who would you prefer
To take our title Bellamy or Hasler??
Thought long and hard and came up with Hasler, only because Bellamy also has the
Little three to go with him. It would be very sad day if it ever happened.

**** outcome either way. Though at least Bellamy created his own team and culture, even though it was a cheating one lol

Not watch at all, I would rather watch paint dry :) I mean on one side you have a bunch of cap rorting wrestling cheats and on the other a club who is so embarrassed of their own culture ,players and recent results they tried to buy ours ;) :)

It'd just be a repeat of the 2009 grand final for me, lose-lose situation.

Would probably go for the Storm again.

I respect The Storm, their team, their coach, their arena more than almost every other team in the game. They are class A through Z.

As one who has no problem with Des, bulldogs for me. Worse case is Storm v Briz for mine.

I would probably want the Bulldogs to win the game, so Bellamy, Billy and Cam can still rightfully be called a coach and players who have never won a premiership.

Then shortly after the game has finished I would want a full salary cap investigation that results in the premiership being stripped.

That way the Storm would know exactly how we felt, and even better Manly would still be the reigning premiers.

MadMarcus said:
I would probably want the Bulldogs to win the game, so Bellamy, Billy and Cam can still rightfully be called a coach and players who have never won a premiership.

Then shortly after the game has finished I would want a full salary cap investigation that results in the premiership being stripped.

That way the Storm would know exactly how we felt, and even better Manly would still be the reigning premiers.
Yes, I like it....

Ryan said:
I respect The Storm, their team, their coach, their arena more than almost every other team in the game. They are class A through Z.

You been smoking crack again Ryan?

What is there to respect in having an endless pit of money to draw from plus massive backing from the Victorian Government just so that they can manage their little brother complex.

Ryan said:
Lotti's hacked Ryan's computer!

Manly Daly said:
If god forbid dogs and storm made the grandfinal and apart from the answer
" I couldn't give a s##t who won,
If you had to choose who would you prefer
To take our title Bellamy or Hasler??
Thought long and hard and came up with Hasler, only because Bellamy also has the
Little three to go with him. It would be very sad day if it ever happened.

I have thought this through myself this last week.

Cheaters or Dogs .....can not stand either team but for me it is a no brainer. I would want the Storm to win.

You have to congratulate bellamy as a coach.
I know they have Smith, Slater, cronk but bellamy has done a good job to keep the storm un-defeated.
They have every chance to make the big one but should any of the big 3 get an injury, they are vulnerable.

bulldogs lack the players to win it so will not be in my calculations.

Manly, Brisbane are the other teams apart from melbourne with a good chance.

West Tigers are also a good chance at full strength despite their current 13th position on the ladder.

My top 8 under the new semi system this year and the all important top 4 berths are:

1. Melbourne
2. Brisbane
3. Manly
4. Dragons
5. Knights
6. Cowboys
7. West Tigers
8. Sharks

Storm. Hate dogs & hasler

I know the storm have been caught cheating

But they make their players as good as they are as a unit ( I don't know what it is ) .

Players become desired , other clubs offer amounts of money , then if clubs don't cheat the year after they are weakened.
That's how the Cookey crumbles .
Keep in mind , after the salary cap rort they lost players & pride then became minor premiers !!! That for me is huge

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7