Dirty Tackles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Not enough is being done to rub this bull**** out of the game. Yet another nasty tackle tonight which doesn't look good for the injured player at all. We're seeing this more frequently week after week. The nrl needs too do something or teams are going to start injuring each other out of contention.

These two teams in particular are notorious for it of late.

Talking about rubbing out grubs. Dylan Walker is quickly advancing up the list of players that need a tap in the head. What a dirty little so and so he is. And Burgess has become a parody of himseld, he has obviously been reading Thaiday's "How to puff out your chest and be third man in for dummies". It's cringeworthy seeing this big headed muppet trying to play the enforcer role. He is all bluff

Thread title had me worried for a bit.

If this is what the 2 best teams are offering it's going to be a frustrating finals series.
Just not rugby league anymore

bones said:
That's why we must win on Saturday. These two teams hate each other. We must force them to play each other again. The chances of more 'on reports' next week would be high.

They would use a lot of fuel too.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8