Disappointing really...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Napper

Bencher
As usual I'll get roasted when stating facts.

After a reasonable first half we YET AGAIN lost the second half. Killer went missing in the 2nd half and missed a kick. Gift desperate to get onto the field to set up a try for Canberra.

I'm really disappointed after that display. Lucky Canberra didn't tackle for 40 minutes. Well played Ricky Stuart. We should have signed him. Coaching his players to miss tackles so their value goes down, therefore beating the salary cap. Toovey needs to learn from him.

I thought the fact the attendants continued to man the turnstiles up until the 60th minute was very disappointing.

Brenton Lawrence was terrible. Threw the second half away trying to kick the ball on zero tackle.

Napper said:
As usual I'll get roasted when stating facts.

After a reasonable first half we YET AGAIN lost the second half. Killer went missing in the 2nd half and missed a kick. Gift desperate to get onto the field to set up a try for Canberra.

I'm really disappointed after that display. Lucky Canberra didn't tackle for 40 minutes. Well played Ricky Stuart. We should have signed him. Coaching his players to miss tackles so their value goes down, therefore beating the salary cap. Toovey needs to learn from him.

Careful Rothtool and Weirdler will use that post for their next columns. Heaven knows they can't write anything about the other 15 teams.

This thread should not be a joke we had a chance to be first with for & against & couldn't capitalise.Instead we leaked 3 stupid tries shame on you guys.

Yeah leading by so much all the players should have broken themselves to stop those three tries. Who cares about the second half when all the hard work was done in the first half. After a sad week with everything surrounding Gift and news reports of players looking for the exit, the team puts a masterclass and still ppl have to invent negatives. Stupid thread.

I kind of agree. Although the loss of Killer was a blow from the 36t minute we lost 5 tries to 2. Against a team that didnt turn up. I am dissapointed that we had the Dogs knocked off number 1 spot and then continued to blow it. I will take the win but if that game had been against a team with descent players like Melbourne we could have gone close to losing it. We really need to fix the 2nd half drift.

fITzU6O.gif

SeaEagleRock8 said:
conanu said:
Although the loss of Killer was a blow from the 36t minute we lost 5 tries to 2
You must have ben watching the wrong game!

yeah your right it was 4 tries to 2 i am dumb!!.

I think im just annoyed those bastard Bulldogs stayed on top.

gift was poor in the second half and Lyon only seems to get his kicking boots on when we are flogging a team, these 2 things are real.

Its a good thing we destroyed them in the first.

If Manly won the Grand Final by 10 there'd be some ppl here disappointed it wasn't 11...Fair Dinkum.!

Those posting tongue-in-cheek are sweet...Those that are genuinely nit-picking are just sad.

What a sorry way to lead your life.

Just celebrate the good guys.

I'll be happy to lose every second half by a couple as long as we keep winning first halves by 38.

It was up there with last year's first half against Newcastle.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6