Disclaimers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Daddycool08

Reserve Grader
Hi guys.

I have felt a need to offer a 'disclaimer' sometimes when I type in my comments because while I will have a go at the NRL and others it is totally 'tongue in cheek' and no offence is intended.

I wonder what your thoughts are and if there should be an inserted disclaimer a the end of each comment.

I have used the following sometimes:

Disclaimer - it should be understood that my comments are to be taken in jest and that I know the NRL and the associated clubs are professional trustworthy and of the highest calibre.

Any comments I make are not to be taken seriously and no offence is intended.

I wonder if a more 'legal minded person' than I could draft a general disclaimer we could put at the bottom of each of our posts? Just ot be on the safe-side.

For our Spell checkers:p
Grammar and punctuation in above article is left as an exercise for the reader.

Any disclaimer issued by me is subject to change without notice.:D

DISCLAIMER: My participation in this Forum is at all times light hearted and satirical and is not in any way intended to impugn the integrity of any individual or organisation. None of my comments should be construed otherwise and if any unintended offence is caused I withdraw the offending post and publicly apologise unreservedly.Shy
Ralphie said:
Count me in on the Disclaimer bandwagon!!!

Ralphie that's pretty good. I like it.

It's just in our litigious society I think it is needed.

My disclaimer is:
I'm a former journalist with a former major Sydney daily so you know to take my comments with the accuracy and veracity that you expect from the media.

Hi I'm Phil and I always tell the truth occasionally. I work for news ltd and we only report facts!;)

images

The characters referred to in this post are fictitious, and any resemblance to real persons, living or dead, is purely coincidental. Although I have to admit, it's a hell of a coincidence :D

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2