Disgraceful Refereeing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Canteen Worker

First Grader
I just watched the first 5 minutes of the Bronco - Dragon game and could not believe the rubbish dealed up by the referee.

Dragons make a long break and the have a penalty against all for a supposed dominant tackle despite the tackler turning him over on the ground. The next set of six the Broncos score a try.

Why bother with two refs if they are still totally incompetent.

That decision was potentially match turning but was so wrong it isn't funny. If I was a Dragon supporter a remote would have gone through the screen by now.

You guys arent getting this game first too are you

My tipping is sh!t, 0/2 from 2 again on a Friday night.  Manly are morals, I tipped Newcastle. 

Broncos were pretty woeful with their ball control. Plenty of dropped ball which led to at least two Dragons tries. Having said that the Dragons defended well, but I still reckon the Broncos probably lost it more than the Dragons dominating the game.

Just where is the consistency in this game?  It's so difficult to tip a winner.  Just as well I hate all the teams equally. 

The Wheel link said:
Parra are in for a long season

I had a discussion with my mate who is a Parra fan after Round 1 and told him that Parra will never win a comp with Hayne at 5/8. I don't know why I can't follow my own advice, I stupidly tipped them tonight. I'm putting the red pen through them now though unless they change some cattle around.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8