Disrepute

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
dis·re·pute:

Damage to or loss of reputation.

I suspect a few players being charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Are there a set of guidelines somewhere that detail what brings the NRL into disrepute.

I ****ing loved the fight. For mine rugby league earned back a little bit of respect id lost for it in all its sterile nature these days. Two clubs hate each other and bash it out on the field. This finals series just went up a notch for me and everyone else I know who's seen it. Even the AFL fans.

Thats not disrepute in anyones language.

fLIP said:
dis·re·pute:

Damage to or loss of reputation.

I suspect a few players being charged with bringing the game into disrepute. Are there a set of guidelines somewhere that detail what brings the NRL into disrepute.

I f**king loved the fight. For mine rugby league earned back a little bit of respect id lost for it in all its sterile nature these days. Two clubs hate each other and bash it out on the field. This finals series just went up a notch for me and everyone else I know who's seen it. Even the AFL fans.

Thats not disrepute in anyones language.

I havent spoken to anyone who didn't enjoy the fight

took 2 mates from melbourne to there first footy match on friday night and all they could say was, "thats the best thing weve ever seen" lol

in all seriousness though, if they are charged with bringing the game into disrepute, whats the bet the nrl use the footage every time and exploit it bad

Exactly, the NRL will claim it's a bad look for the game but channel 9 will be trotting it out for the next few years to promote finals matches and any match between Manly and Melbourne, all with the blessing of the NRL who know that it will increase audiences.

9 are part of the NRL partenership?

Therefore if the footage is unsavory and disreputable they shouldn't be allowed. Otherwise the NRL partenership itself is bringing the game into further disrepute by airing it. Its the viewing of the incident, not the incident itself that is causing damage to or loss of reputation if any.

+ the trial of benji marshal last week proved he struck a member of the public but that he did no occasion bodily harm.

Having punched a member of the public is not bringing the game into disrepute?

Perhaps this is something the clubs can use to get passed the charges of 2nd man in.

I wonder if the No Real leadership will have the guts to charge "third man in" thaiday,if he comes running in for his usual king-hit in a fight (if there is one)?Of course not-that will possibly derail croaky's fairy-tail send-off.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4