Disturbing news ( more defections)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Cameron

Make Manly Great Again #Hasler2019
My mail is
Theo, Dougie, paully and Julie-Anne Taylor ( the team who hand out sea eagle news) have all resigned today and have followed De$ to belmore to hand out bulldog news on match day ;)

Aren't they the mad Wolfman and Lyons fans?

Anyway, so long as there are 17 Manly Players in 2012, I am realy over all these defector stories :(

2V 2Victory :angel:

I heard the buses that run from the City down Pittwater Road go via Belmore from 1 March due to demand.

I heard the peninsula is getting a london 'tube' style train system, express to the city.

Ha ha. Sorry slow day in my head? Yeah mate they are the brand new owners of Too's chinese restaurant in Belmore.

Cambo said:
My mail is
Theo, Dougie, paully and Julie-Anne Taylor ( the team who hand out sea eagle news) have all resigned today and have followed De$ to belmore to hand out bulldog news on match day ;)

Now Des has gone way too far

And I think those ballet dancers were related to some Soceroos...

Australia goes on the attack now through Digaditch, good ball for Sonofabitch...Youcantski...Icanski..Noyoucantski now...nice passki to Whocanski..Gotanitch..LITTLE CHIPOVICH OVER THE TOPOVICH..FUKOVYUBITCH GOALOVICH, 1 NOTHING AUSTRALIA, FUKOVYUBITCH THE SCORER, AND THAT'S STUNNED THIS ENGLAND SIDE.

Hecantski, does well, now Hecanski, Socansheski, Wecanallski, big run HAS A SHOTSKI...GOALSKI, TWO NILSKI AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND CAN'T BELIEVE IT.

Lostmyhousekey now, Whatabitch, good ballovich, Noicantski now, Gotabadstitch, could be risky. This looks dangerous, Betternotski, HEDIDSKI, And that's gonna be a penalty, referee pointing to the spotski, England players are not happy about that.

Penalty for the Socceroos to be taken by Thewickedwitch, makes no mistakovich, straight into the back of the netski, 3 nothing Australia.

Gotanitch, wide ball for the Australian substitute Smith, and I hope I pronounced that correctly. Smith on for the injured Sonofabitch, who's gone off with a stitch after a bit of a grim situation earlier, took a nasty knockovich. Phil Youresky now, the Australian captain, this looks promising..CENTRE KICKSKI, THE KEEPER'S COME OUT OF HIS BOX, FUKOVYUBITCH, IT'S A GOAL, THAT'S HIS SECOND. Australia four nilski up, England in deep ****ski...

(Some of the Twelfth Man and Manly supporter Billy Bermingham's finest work imo.)

I've heard more disturbing news tonight DES is trying to lure jono's drum to belmore.

I've heard the bridge on Canterbury Rd over the Cooks river is going to be renamed the Spit bridge. Fair dinkum have a look at the google maps picture from that bridge. what a ****hole.

edit: keep the racial stuff out. <Fro>

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?hl=en&q=map+of+lakemba&gs_upl=364l4096l0l4448l14l13l0l1l1l1l653l3434l3-1.3.3l8l0&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.,cf.osb&biw=1280&bih=553&wrapid=tlif132264686557510&um=1&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x6b12bbc0c5646bbb:0x5017d681632bd70,Lakemba+NSW&gl=au&ei=Wf3VTpu7PMGdiAfm3p1z&sa=X&oi=geocode_result&ct=image&resnum=1&ved=0CCkQ8gEwAA

Narly said:
The only thing that's disturbing is this post. Seriously who gives a ...
Gees mate u need someone to remove the stick from your bum. It's a bit if fun you nark

Cambo said:
My mail is
just when I thought things were settling down,thanks cambo,now I am shattered once more,I wont sleep tonight now,biatch,lol

PONTIAN SEA EAGLE said:
What will the bulldogs news be anyway?? reports on all drivebyes in the area.

Yea and news about who's bunning who on their pre season trip to country. Coff coff

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7