Diving

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Duff

Bencher
Diving has now entered the NRL.

Those Tigers blokes could get a run on the Italian soccer team.
Bloody cheating Liam Fulton, concussed, broken nose, broken jaw one minue, streaking away for a try the next.

I haven't watched the replay yet so I'm not sure who the others are but it's horrible to see.

Our blokes were copping the same hits but getting up & getting on with it. The refs didn't want any part of it but when AC Milan were rolling around holding their faces from being hit in the chest, the video ref had to gve himeself something to do.

The Tigers need to get this out of our game or those sellouts need to get themselves out of our game.

Absolutely agree.  I watched the game live and it would be play on after a tackle, but tigers would stay down and carry on. Video ref came into the picture then we were slammed with penalties. I reckon it became part of their game plan.
The half time message from tiger's room was that they were giving away too many penalties. Coach probably said, fellas he's blowing the whistle so stay down for the chance of a penalty.
I am extensively one-eyed but none of the 3 on report did anything intentional that wasn't in the spirit of the game and none of the 3 are dirty players.

The Tigers also appeared to be falling into tackles a lot more.  It looked like they were trying to get hit in the head

All three that got put on report were definitely hits that were on the button. All 3 were also players falling in tackles and getting clipped on the chin wasn't intentional by the tackler. But that's life in the NRL these days. I think Rose's was the worse as it was a pretty late and sloppy effort. Hopefully Foran and Kite will be right, as there wasn't much in theirs.

As for diving, it's a blight but the NRL morons have made a rod for their back by allowing the video ref to get involved. Any professional sportsman will milk the rules to their advantage in this case.

Fulton was looking for a spot on home and Away I think, especially after the 'hit' he got from Williams

I thought this thread might have been for the Tiges running out of the in-goal and diving, in effect taking a voluntary tackle. They did it two tackles in a row when we were pressuring in the second half. I can't believe they didn't bring a penalty.

a few were dives no doubt. quite a few were decent swinging arms. bit of blood from a nose after a few.

forans high tackle... please. you'd do more damage with feather duster

I watched the game on tape last night & will admit that I got the bald heads mixed up. It wasn't Fulton who was "hit" before he scored.
They all have the same haircut!

We're in a new decade.  The 80s and naughties mullets are out, the buzz cut comes back in.

I know the 70s upsets that sequence, but it is the decade style forgot, hey CW?

Duff link said:
I watched the game on tape last night & will admit that I got the bald heads mixed up. It wasn't Fulton who was \"hit\" before he scored.
They all have the same haircut!

You sure ? I remember when watching the game that Fulton was running well for a guy that had just spent some time lying on the deck

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4