Do club fans have the right to ask......

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagles2win

Bencher
about the performance of player's in there team?

I'm referring to the Nate Myles who looked like not even a park footballer last week against the Knights last weekend but will no doubt put in a good performance for the Maroons.
That's another thing if he does put in a good performance for the Maroons and then puts in a **** performance for the Roosters there fans should be rioting (all five of them)
I watch the game last week and it looked like he didn't even want to be out there.

Any player that put in such an insipid performance for us we would be asking Dessie to hang, draw and quarter him for not putting in.

Fans absolute have the right to question player's performance. We may be ill-informed idiots that have no idea what we're watching but without us they have no jobs.

Let the people sing!

happens both ways.

Most Queenslanders can do this to ya. I remember Marty Bella was outstanding at rep games.

then on the other hand you Gasnier and Morris would are who are in the same boat as Nate mad sheeter Myles

Yeah, it's a Queensland thing. Dale Shearer & Fatty used to do it too. The dog, toad pricks only give a **** about SOO & are just at their clubs for a hand out.
Queensland have picked blokes out of reserve grade back in the day. These guys would put in their best performance of the year in origin.

Look at NSW. Kingy had a dud for the blues but he knows who pays the bills & knows who he really loves.

Wake up to yourselves Queensland.

The Eagle said:
He is still butthurt that he left us for the roosters and is a titans ambassador,dont think to harshly

He didn't leave us for the Roosters. He was forced out. Bozo went for cash, Fatty never wanted to leave.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2