DO we deserve to go any further in 09

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Berkeley_Eagle

Current Status: 24/7 Manly Fan
after watching that S**t that we just dished up it may be better for us to bow out tonite as I cant see us winning our next game anyway

Re: we dont deserve to go any further in 09

I say Lyon & Choc wont be backing up next week - I wonder if the King Dog will be back

who cares, save the embarasment and start building for 2010 now.

Without Orford

I want us to fight on if we get another chance also K E, but without Lyon & Choc it's going to be very hard mate.

Hey BE

19 missed tackles by halftime. Thats pathetic.

Dessie has to remind them of their credo last year and not looking at the opposition. How about Wolfman markining is man in defence?.

I want to see Manly play again. Storm were brilliant tonight and Slater white hot, but that cam off a ton of possession due to Manly errors, and these were not Storm pressured errors, they were 'our heads weren't in the game' errors.

I want Manly to play next week and to go back to that simple, patient, dire football. In the early part of the game after the first try they made good metres, but eventually were drowned out errors and the pace of Slater. Add to that brilliant coaching by Bellamy to produce error free football and tight, shallow support and attack to dumbhead Wolfmans wing.

A better gameplan next week and clearer heads and neither factor will be a worry. They were outcoached today.

Chin up BE - grab a bundy and enjoy super saturday!

NYEagle

eagle_predator link said:
I want us to fight on if we get another chance also K E, but without Lyon & Choc it's going to be very hard mate.

Choc will be fine

If we are there next week, it will be because we have won more games this year than the teams which will bow out

1999 week 1, Storm 36 Dragons 6, Drags made the GF
2005 week 1, Cowboys got 50 put on them and made the GF

It's a waiting game now x3, 1 if we get to play again which i hope we do, 2 how the team pulls through with injuries ? & 3 We need to turn our form around.

As bad as we played, and injuries permitting, every chance of winning next week if we get through.  And from there ... who knows what will happen?

A week is a long time in Rugby League.

So maybe this is just all part of des' effort to get back down under the radar.....

way on down.....

Who knows? We've played both rubbish and well this year. If we stay in maybe it's playing well from here on in....... (fingers crossed)

Based on our last few weeks

Crap game
Followed by great game

Who knows, anthing is possible

It's  finals time you optimists.  Get real.  We don't play the Sharks next weekend, if we play at all.  I didn't see a game plan out there last night and so i  guess there is none.  Last time we played the Storm we targetted Finch, and it worked.  What happened to that strategy? 

realistically no we shouldn't be playing again, but the way the top 8 works we are still in with a crack if other games go our way, and like it all not that'
s footy now days.

Footy is a strange game,we touched up the titans  last week, got touched up by melb this week. As mentioned a weeks along time. You never know, Dessy might bite the bullet and drop orford. :D

Ryno link said:
You never know, Dessy might bite the bullet and drop orford. :D

Hodkinson is free to play in the NRL next week.

We can only hope that we cannot play that badly again this year and the storm cannot play that well again. 

I wonder how much Hall's wife losing her baby actually upset the team as well.

kingyfan link said:
We can only hope that we cannot play that badly again this year and the storm cannot play that well again. 

I wonder how much Hall's wife losing her baby actually upset the team as well.
Probably quite a bit. Our bench was unbalanced and it would have had an impact on the players. We know we can play football and it didn't happen last night. I am sure this was one factor as the effort was there - just not the control or execution.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4