Do you guys remember the 02/03 slump into the 04 rebuild? part 2

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

adam355

through out those 4 years we had alot great signings who helped us to out great victory, in my opinion the worse decision i think manly ever made in those great 4 years was letting MICK MONAGHAN go to england this guy lead us when we had no one des or whoever didnt see him as a valuable part of the team, if he was still with us we wouldnt get questioning or halves issues or our lack of confidence or direction from the halves, he wouldnt be doing the watmough thinks becasue he has had his time of greatness he can now slacken off, this man would never have done that.

we have gone into a time of questions from fans going un answered, more great players who were nothings turned into origin,australian, nz players being let go, we have lazy over payed players who dont want to tackle or run hard like previous years, our defence has gone out the window along with direction and confidence.

Are we falling into a deep grave again? only made by stupid decisions and and off the field? are we going to end back in the 03 days? in dunno about you guys but for me this has all the rite ingredients of those days to make it reminesent.

you can slag my rant in wat ever way shape or form you want, this is only my opinion which everyone of us is entitled to but i think im speaking for alot of you, and  i havent even touched a quater of the issues going on, but all im saying is just remember those days it feels all to familiar

we have one of the best teams in the comp and its falling to the scrap heap slowly comeon guys lets get some answers peace

Of course we're headed backwards.  Even when everything was going our way things were tenuous.  Now we have one owner with significant financial issues who can't pay his share of losses.  That would be okay if he wasn;t so obstinant about selling the club to someone who can meet any shortfall.

And now we're saddled with a chump of a CEO, falling crowds, sponsorship uncertainty and an archaic ground.  The bills could mount up very, very quickly. 

Mate loved your rant and can identify with what you said.
You let yourself down in the last 2 paragraphs with piss poor grammar and spelling.
Other than that, very well said. ;D

Did we really need two threads for this wonderful insight ? I stayed tuned for this ?

By the way they've been searching for answers for peace for longer than Manly have been playing, not likely to happen in our lifetime.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8