Dodgeson mouthing off again

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Who

Journey Man
This is the start of a story on the NRL website:

Halfback Trent Hodkinson expects new coach Des Hasler to recreate the same style of play at Canterbury that he used to snare two NRL premierships with Manly.

While Hodkinson hasn't been able to take part in any pre-Christmas field sessions as he continues his rehabilitation from knee surgery, the former Manly playmaker says he sees glimpses of the Sea Eagles in what Hasler is doing in training at Belmore.

"He's won two grand finals, so it definitely works," Hodkinson said . . .

How would Dodgeson know what it takes to win a Grand Final? He was only in first grade with Manly in 2010 when we limped into the eight. If he "sees glimpses of The Sea Eagles in The Dogs' training" then it's a sign that Canterbury will continue to falter in the second half of matches, as we did throughout 2010.

Des will regret the day he joined the Dogs. Unless their fans a patient, he will be lucky to see out his contract. It will take him a couple of years to build a decent team. He has to get rid of a fair bit of dead wood to start with. The diference between us and the dogs is that when he took over as coach here, we knew we needed some better quality of players to be competetive. Dogs fans today think they have a champion team already, based on the rep players they have. I think they believe Des just has to shake hands with them and they will commence slaughtering other teams. He didn't take Crusher with him for no reason.

No, i couldn't be bothered reading the original article. I just shoot from the hip. Me and Hodko both.

mozgrame said:
No, i couldn't be bothered reading the original article. I just shoot from the hip. Me and Hodko both.

Lol I wasnt referring to you mate. The original post was what im amazed by

Why do you all hate on this kid ? He left Manly for money as we leave our jobs for more money.

He is not a dog, and tried hard for us. Noone calls hopa hopadog or eeloate.

DCE turned out to be a better half than trent. We should be glad he left, not concerned that trents a dog.

I hope trent liked his time at Manly, I enjoyed watching him play. Thanks to him leaving we found a better 1/2 & won a premiership.

Give him a break, call him Trent. He played for us.

But he is a dog.
psau14 said:
Why do you all hate on this kid ? He left Manly for money as we leave our jobs for more money.

DCE turned out to be a better half than trent. We should be glad he left, not concerned that trents a dog.

I hope trent liked his time at Manly, I enjoyed watching him play. Thanks to him leaving we found a better 1/2 & won a premiership.

Interesting the Dogs are trying very hard to offload Aiden Tolman to free up some cap for Foran.

bob dylan said:
Interesting the Dogs are trying very hard to offload Aiden Tolman to free up some cap for Foran.

That is so not going to happen. Tolman's their best player!

psau14 said:

Well said

Sorry I was gald he went. We were nver going to win a comp with him in 7. He would be a solid 9 but offers little or nothing in attack other then some strong runs.

Manly To Win! said:
bob dylan said:

That is so not going to happen. Tolman's their best player!

Have to have a bet about this one.

He may not not even be their for 2012 I hear. Des wants him gone before 2013.

Back to Melbourne is the most likely move.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6