Does anyone have Paul Kent's email address pls

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
i couldnt believe what a prick he was last night on the back page
why fox employ him and ryan phelan i have no idea
both are total wankers

pauls reasoning why he hates manly, cause of the 70s when manly bought other teams players///???? thats what every team does now, if anything Easts are the worst..but im sure he loves them

angryassdrummer said:
i couldnt believe what a prick he was last night on the back page
why fox employ him and ryan phelan i have no idea
both are total wankers

pauls reasoning why he hates manly, cause of the 70s when manly bought other teams players///???? thats what every team does now, if anything Easts are the worst..but im sure he loves them

Totally agree he was way over the top last night. I think even Mike Gibson who is a noted Manly hater was shocked by his vitriol. Good to see Billy defending us although he was fighting a losing battle.

the parasite blocks people on twitter

i know both myself and deb k got blocked.

I didnt even swear and deb's tweets were classy

He probably thinks that seeing how it is trendy to hate Manly, that if he is seen to be hating us then he will become popular and be every other teams favourite journo.

would of preferred Billy to defend Manly more rather than taking the funny way out like he normally does
Paul was ranting and couldnt even come up with a good reason why he hates them, Jon Anderson seemed stumped why he had so much hated

all i can say, if we win it will be alllll the more sweet

I really wish people would stop getting so offended every time someone has a dig

He works for a low rent tabloid paper and a similar program on pay tv. Similar to Alan Jones or Rebecca Wilson they are not paid to be reasonable and measured - shock / extreme opinion = ratings / sale / value

It is never going to change...all you can do is change how you react to it

The irony is that Paul K is probably barely old enough to remember the 1970s.

His criticisms might have been more pertinent to the 1979-83 period. At one point (mid-83) I think we had 17 internationals in the Club. Far more than was necessary to have a competitive team.

I wonder if 'Chip' Kent has worked out that in Kiwese (as defined by the late playwright Alex Buzo), his name would be pronounced something more akin to Kunt, that is by the average thuckly excented Keewee.

Interestingly on the 2nd or 3rd Bones routines Ray Hadley gives it to Kent as being a ordinary journo & that's 20 years ago

Don't have his email, but if it's allowed you can back me up on this matter here: http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=392286

Sorry if this is breaking a rule here, will remove this link if so.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7