Does Manly have the slowest wingers in the comp?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Eagle Has Landed

Bencher
Tipping Member
Must say Great win tonight by the boys. But if Wolfie was quick the nail would of been in the coffin alot earlier. Blair's a big lad but lacks speed also, and Horhay is a power runner.

Yeah we are not a fast team but we have not had the fastest wingers for years now and we have been very successful.

Seriously, do we need to find fault with everything?
Did they get stood up , outpaced, outplayed? If they did who gives a flying #$%@ anyway right now.
FFS we're 3 from 4 with the loss in extra time.
No Snake, King, Horhay, Gift - I 'spose all the doomsdayers will come and say see we don't need Glenn afterall.

Really, just bask in the glow of being a Manly supporter for a few days at least or question yourself if you really are!

Agree stuboot it's less than 10 minutes after full time and were ripping into a backup winger. Jorge is quick and Wolfman is coming off a leg injury.
No Snake,Gift, King and Taufua that is 3 players that have played SOO and one for the future. Gutsy win

manlyfan76 said:
Wingers don't know for sure.
I do think we have some of the slowest whinges though!
Lol!

I disagree, we have some of the fastest whingers, very quick to have whinge!

Absolutely agree! The criticism is a lil' harsh. At least give those blokes credit for WINNING the game!

Yes,we have concerns in certain areas, but every team does.

Some ppl need to remind themselves what the term SUPPORTER actually means.

I thought Blair had a good game tonight. He really went looking for work which is what he'll have to do to hold his spot with Jorge and Snake coming back and a probable backline reshuffle.

I love Wolfman and his ticker to come back from injury, time and time again. But I'm not saying anything most people don't know when I say he is one of the worst readers of a play in defence in the comp. For someone who should be so composed because he's playing outside the games absolute best defensive centre, he is so erratic and makes calls way too early.

I have nightmares about our wingers being in a footrace to chase down an opposition winger. Bring back Scott Donald and Hicksy! Fast as lightning!

Wingers are wingers they must re-sign Peta Hiku he is a great player would make a fantastic centre for the next 10 years go Manly.

StuBoot said:
Seriously, do we need to find fault with everything?
Did they get stood up , outpaced, outplayed? If they did who gives a flying #$%@ anyway right now.
FFS we're 3 from 4 with the loss in extra time.
No Snake, King, Horhay, Gift - I 'spose all the doomsdayers will come and say see we don't need Glenn afterall.

Really, just bask in the glow of being a Manly supporter for a few days at least or question yourself if you really are!

Manlier than thou.

Wolf played crap and is not a first grader. Good win but stu boot. Bask in that glow. Bask.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4