Dogkinson

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Shoe1

Journey Man
I'm glad this bloke left. He doesn't look like a manly player to me. He is glass eyed, slack jawed and appears slow of wit. He is bulky and slow for a halfback, and lacks personality. At times he defends on the wing, going on last night's 1st half. We're well rid of him.

Shoe1 said:
I'm glad this bloke left. He doesn't look like a manly player to me. He is glass eyed, slack jawed and appears slow of wit. He is bulky and slow for a halfback, and lacks personality. At times he defends on the wing, going on last night's 1st half. We're well rid of him.

agree , but his goal kicking at the moment is excellent.. he won them the game against warriors with his kicks from the sideline.

DCE much better decision

Shoe1 said:
Why should he look like a Manly player? He's not a Manly player. He does resemble a former Manly player though :D

He's had a lot of health setbacks which haven't helped his speed or agility. Still a good tackler though, and doing well to kick all those goals with a glass eye, too.

I'm sure Des has been looking high and low for better halfback talent to sign, which must be a great boost to the Dogs morale.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4