Dogs are useless

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
They have no attack tonight, its quite funny when i work with so many Doggies supporters :)

Darren said:
Should be excuses galore on here if we get smacked by the Dogs next week :p

Not playing them next week aside, i have been watching all the Dogs games this year and they really have no set attacking plays, all their tries come from individual brilliance by Barba, Prichard and sometimes Idris. Watching their halves in action makes me sooooo happy we have Foran in our side, he is a dead set legend and DCE will not be far behind after a season of FG. If you want a laugh head over to The Kennel Dogs forum, its quite funny :)

We should be able to beat them but they may become desperate if they are knocked out of the 8 this week.

Good example of individual stars not making it a star team. Sort of team that could be played into form if allowed but that should not be against the Seaeagles who have been turning up consistently.

Darren said:
Should be excuses galore on here if we get smacked by the Dogs next week :p

Probably would make you happy. Your post count would definitely increase in the week after a loss. We all know you love a good whinge. Maybe you could even throw in a comment about your Souths mate.

It was 1 game, ridiculous to write any side off based on 1 effort.

I suppose we could put a line through melbourne after they lost to the radiers, and seeing as we lost to Melbourne, I guess we are out of it as well ;)

This is an example of what doggies fans are saying over at the kennel:

Originally Posted by chipandchase
well well well, i got smashed from pillar to post about bagging Hodkison by all the niff nuffs on here over the last week.
looks like Moore has had enough also when he was hooked tonight.
not is he the potential worst buy he IS the worst buy of the season and we are stuck for the next 2 and 1/2 seasons with the slowest and worst attacking half back in the comp. he has nothing, absolutely nothing and if you want to keep your heads in the sand, go ahead.
All these calls for give him time blah blah blah , reynolds killed him tonight and even Williams killed him, a under 20's player. sure his defence is good, but u dont buy a half back for defence.
the only time we scored points was when keating was half and reynolds at 5/8, i think that says enough.
he has got nothing, which i dare say i pointed out BEFORE the season started on his efforts last year.
Gus just put Reynolds price tag up a few thousand also tonight, lets hope he stays or we are doomed.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Are we still stalking Hodkinson ?

Come on here 2 weeks ago and we had similar reviews on Cherry-Evans

Ahhh. Agree with yo Kiwi. Its a fickle world first grade football. Come on here if DCE has a bad game and it will be the same stuff being blurted about Hodgkinson on the Kennel site.

Kiwi Eagle said:
Are we still stalking Hodkinson ?

Come on here 2 weeks ago and we had similar reviews on Cherry-Evans

I have never criticized DCE. Dogkinson is another story.

Garts, I'm not so blind when discussing our team. Never been a one eyed fan. My Souths mate sees it bit different as he isn't thinking this club 24/7 like some on here. You should hear what he thinks about some on here wanting Robbo as the test winger!!

What have I whinged about, matai when he was in poor form (playing great this year) , brett on 450k, played little in 3 years and long term contract. I'm sure management are tad concerned. Always quiet positive about the juniors. Don't post much anymore because some topics raised are literally the same stuff re-worded.

An example is Des wanted Hodkinson to stay so people bag Trent's bad games. Does that make Des a bad coach as he wanted him to stay? Robson was useless at Manly but plays NRL finals when he left here! Who cares?

Darren said:
Garts, I'm not so blind when discussing our team. Never been a one eyed fan. My Souths mate sees it bit different as he isn't thinking this club 24/7 like some on here. You should hear what he thinks about some on here wanting Robbo as the test winger!!

What have I whinged about, matai when he was in poor form (playing great this year) , brett on 450k, played little in 3 years and long term contract. I'm sure management are tad concerned. Always quiet positive about the juniors. Don't post much anymore because some topics raised are literally the same stuff re-worded.

An example is Des wanted Hodkinson to stay so people bag Trent's bad games. Does that make Des a bad coach as he wanted him to stay? Robson was useless at Manly but plays NRL finals when he left here! Who cares?

Many here would disagree. You are also apparently blind when watching our games, well PL anyway. Yes you do get excited about our juniors, the ones you do are generally crap. Anyway glad I got a nibble.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6