Dogs at 6s and 7s

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Tigers lose so the Top 8 is known. It is now a matter of finshing positions.

One would think the dirty dogs would be a tasty proposition for 7th place with SBW and the other drunk driver on report.

But they are Bulldogs and will probably get off.

Hard to forget them bettering us last outing at Brookvale.

My prediction (probably wrong) is Eels in 8 and Dogs in 7. By my calcs to play the Eels we need the Broncs to win and the Rabbits to lose.

the choice is the bulldogs, eels or rabbits out of the possible combos

broncs to win, rabbits to lose hopefully

The Dogs are entirely beatable, look at last nights game to see how. SBW should get at least a week for the forearm to the head given his record.

Well done Chooks, go the Eels !!!

Thankyou Monas 2, huge game for the chooks, he had a big bearing on the result

Anyone see that bull**** in the final 10 ? They smacked Anasta in the chops and Souths get the Penalty while Fa'alogo gets binned !!! He will be out next week, and as i type this Jeremy SMith throws some cheapies into Anasta too, and he could miss a week as well, and Anasta gets binned. Worst display of reffing i have seen. Anasta and Fitzgibbon were right to give it too him, hope they don't get fined

Smith wont be suspended for those slaps thriwn at Anasta but Fa'alogo should. The ref just lost it in the end.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4