Dogs danger men?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
No doubt Manly have to just get their own game it order to get the result, but good to see opinions on who Silvertails rate as the opposition danger men.
For mine - if Kasiano & Graham are contained in the middle, theres limited threats in the Dogs lineup....nullified in a big way with no Klemmer.
Big Lane would qualify as 1 to watch - this kid is a serious talent.
Also Morris is dangerous, but again, only if he can utilize his pace if the Dogs win some go forward up the middle.
Hope Kapow gets his fend on that Reynolds grub, won't be a fake dive this time!!
Who do you rate as dangers ....if any??

Des was one of there danger men as he knew the calibre of our players and run a game plan against us
We have a new team new coach and new game plan So contain there halves and offloads I can see a first up win

Danger is always the ego - going after the man instead of playing to the game plan is always a danger.

Dogs are the kings of the niggle - danger!

Manly build up the strength of Taupau hype, yet a dweeb can unsettle him easily and the dweeb with the whistle will send him off. Same for hotheads like Darcy :cool:
What's the odds that we get Ceccine?

I wish Baz would post a video where he threatens any player that so much as looks at the Ref or reacts to a sledge :nod:

Staying on the field is paramount, then the combos can be refined and victory assured :clap:

Grubby, Klemmer and Grahame are the most effective at the Dogs. @:cool:

Dogs will only win if their forwards gets a roll on. Graham, Tolman, Jackson, Lane, Kasiano is the x-factor.

They don't have any where near the artillery you guys have out wide & have lost their most potent weapon B.Morris.

Your other biggest danger is yourselves. Geling with the new combinations. E.g. Walker's more ball runner than ball player (more might fall on Lyon).

It's a very different team you have this year. More grunt upfront , dummy half speed. As long as your forwards keep their own (they should) you can rack up some big scores once you've got the spine & backline machine well oiled.

Last edited:
The middle is where we have recruited. 3 internationals I expect this is dogs strength with Marty, nate and Jake we will keep up.

Dogs will only win if their forwards gets a roll on. Graham, Tolms, Jackson, Lane, Kasiano is the x-factor.

They don't have any where near the artillery you guys have out wide & have lost their most potent weapon B.Morris.

Your other biggest danger is yourselves. Geling with the new combinations. E.g. Walker's more ball runner than ball player (more might fall on Lyon).

It's a very different team you have this year. More grunt upfront , dummy half speed. As long as your forwards keep their own (they should) you can rack up some big scores once you've got the spine & backline machine well oiled.

Why are you being so nice Eelectric? What are you up to? I know...trying to give us a false sense of security. I know your game Eelectric. I'll be watching you....Oh and by the way welcome to the forum.

Dogs will only win if their forwards gets a roll on. Graham, Tolman, Jackson, Lane, Kasiano is the x-factor.

Walker at 6 who knows if us does not Lyon is a ok 6

@Bearfax lol. So far it's been enjoyable on here, & you've got some intelligent posters & there's plenty of Eels & other cosmopolitan discussions. Sure, I'm surprised I'm still on here too. Wasn't planning to stay this long.

Don't worry I'm a sarcastic bastard & will be gloating when we beat you (hopefully that's in 2016 ).

Though I had 50 troll scores in the first hours of joining coupled with a Elmo the Muppet avatar I'm a bit surprised there hasn't been much in the way of personal attacks. Not sure how to take that. Maybe I should villian up.

The middle is where we have recruited. 3 internationals I expect this is dogs strength with Marty, nate and Jake we will keep up.
Dogs big men will have been read to all the hype about Manlys new turf forwards and will be ready to ambush us, to make a statement on how big and strong they are.

Dogs big men will have been read to all the hype about Manlys new turf forwards and will be ready to ambush us, to make a statement on how big and strong they are.

Agreed, but I personally don't see us as a tuff pack, more like a well rounded pack that will get the job done.

I think they will miss Hodkinson. I personally would have Mbye and Hodkinson and let Reynolds go. Mybe has the creative flair and running game, whilst Hodkinson has a steady hand and a solid kicking game. Reynolds can lift a team at times, but deflate it just as often with his brain snaps.

Biggest threat is ourselves. If we can click and play with cohesion then I think we win.

Since Des arrived at the dogs we have had such a poor record against them especially in big games. Let's hope Barrett changes that.

Graham is the most overrated player in the game.

Either runs sideways or stops when he hits the line, well thats how he played in 2015.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7