Dogs lose points

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:

I can take it that by your "good" you mean good that they've lost the points and not good that they've got five days to appeal the loss of points.

I thought the sideline official was not supposed to let the replacement player onto the field until such time as the player to be replaced has left the field of play. Did the sideline official stuff up or did the player enter the field without the permission of the officials?

Good , I can now go to Abdul's on Elizabeth Street and get my Lebanese stuff without to much crowing from the big guy. (apart from them hosing us though)

Ryan (14th man) is reported as being in the attacking line at the same time as Ennis was being treated on the field, and at the same time as the try to win the game was scored.

Can't see Bulldogs winning this appeal by any prior standard.  Having said that, if Gallop gets directly involved, all prior and post standards become irrelevant, and all bets are off.

The burning question: If the Bulldogs club imposes a $10k penalty on the Bulldogs club, and suspends the trainer for two weeks, will his holiness, David Gallop, praise them for their fast and heavy response, and remove any NRL competition points penalty?

Nutzcraw link said:
Do penrith get the 2???

They should they had them beat til this moment

That's the craziest thing about it. Apparently they don't! The points essentially just go missing! Penrith were unlucky to lose in the first place (Sammut's no try was bizarre at best), so for this to happen and for them to STILL not get any points, is crazy times.

Rex link said:
Ryan (14th man) is reported as being in the attacking line at the same time as Ennis was being treated on the field, and at the same time as the try to win the game was scored.

Can't see Bulldogs winning this appeal by any prior standard.  Having said that, if Gallop gets directly involved, all prior and post standards become irrelevant, and all bets are off.

The burning question: If the Bulldogs club imposes a $10k penalty on the Bulldogs club, and suspends the trainer for two weeks, will his holiness, David Gallop, praise them for their fast and heavy response, and remove any NRL competition points penalty?
Gallop will be hoping the Dogs actually take the initiative and announce they are docking themselves the 2 points, plus the 2 from the Manly game as extra punishment for making the NRL look amateurish. Plus fining themselves. And banning using any replacements for the next 4 weeks.

Zep link said:
[quote author=Dan link=topic=179806.msg215052#msg215052 date=1237843651]
this is a tipping comp nightmare!

its all about you Dan, isn't it!  :'(
[/quote]

most things are Zep

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10